HALO Master Chief Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John 117 Reporting for Duty.

faai.jpg

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary Master Chief 1:4 PF EX 283/300 - Sideshow

Got this monster today. The box was pretty huge and he's massive! Taller than Darth Malgus who's already tall. Very nice heft and detail to this piece and he comes with a bunch of arms for various display. You get the classic assault rifle which I feel fits the statue best, the pistol from Halo 1 and the iconic (and gorgeous!) Needler. I'm going to display the the latter because even though the rifle fits best it's just too beautiful to not display.
Very happy with this piece, I just need to figure out where I'm going to put him...

hoxe.JPG

iz3l.jpg

rygq.jpg

gpc.JPG

oibq.jpg

b1n.JPG

mru6.jpg

09iz.jpg

zs0v.JPG

Beautiful pics! Congrats... can't wait to get mine!

beast-mode.gif

I got my Chief today. He's absolutely fantastic. I still couldn't believe the size of him. The box was huge too. Although, I was once again stricken with bad luck, as his left arm that holds the assault rifle doesn't fit into place properly. It pops out and sure enough it fell out breaking the hand and pinky finger. I'm hoping SS can send me a replacement arm. It really sucks to wait so long for a piece and have quality issues with it.

BEST release of the year, and i am not exaggerating.

Everything about this statue is perfect and gigantic, the needler is so detailed and well made ( i just prefer the rifle). Paint is top quality, the visor which was my biggest worry as most master chief statue/figure fail there with giant gaps or uneven edges turned out to be a non-issue at all, looked top notch.

This reminds of the old days, pure quality and well constructed/packaged. I dont remember sideshow having such a perfect release in a long time.

Big thumb up to sideshow on this statue, which ever factory you picked to make this, please let them make all of your statues.

halo1.jpg

halo2.jpg

BEST release of the year, and i am not exaggerating.

Everything about this statue is perfect and gigantic, the needler is so detailed and well made ( i just prefer the rifle). Paint is top quality, the visor which was my biggest worry as most master chief statue/figure fail there with giant gaps or uneven edges turned out to be a non-issue at all, looked top notch.

This reminds of the old days, pure quality and well constructed/packaged. I dont remember sideshow having such a perfect release in a long time.

Big thumb up to sideshow on this statue, which ever factory you picked to make this, please let them make all of your statues.

Good to hear. I don't think I've read a single complaint yet from someone who already received theirs. This makes me so much more excited

my chief has been delayed due to space constraints on the FedEx plane so I can expect him next week.

I am very jelly of everyone in this thread now that I have no cheif until next week one more delay for the figure I suppose :(

my chief has been delayed due to space constraints on the FedEx plane so I can expect him next week.

I am very jelly of everyone in this thread now that I have no cheif until next week one more delay for the figure I suppose :(

Damn that sucks!
How did they determine that your order gets to be one of the packages that gets delayed? :mad:

Lol who knows;

'Where is this package going?'

'.....ummmm Hobart, Australia.'

'Oh man **** that place lol'

'Yeah lol!'

I ended up calling em to get the low down coz according to the tracking it was arriving today and yet it was still saying it was sitting in Honolulu lmfao.

Whatever, nothing can be done. Next week it is!

Just got mine and it's friggin awesome! Holy **** the box is huge for a PF! My biggest from Sideshow yet, by far.. Statue is fantastic! And with the size of this thing, 3 weapons and a hello'alot of arms, surprising this was $399 considering the price level these days. Like the needler quite a lot. Rifle suits him best but I think the needler is the most 'fun' display. :D And he has a lot more weathering than it seemed in the pictures, at least mine. I love it!

Those on the fence with an interest in Halo, get him now before it's too late. This will be a popular piece down the road, I have no doubts about that.

Back