HALO Master Chief Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwwwww yissss Chief is fig of the year!

usa7y2up.jpg

usa7y2up.jpg

usa7y2up.jpg

Got mines in today and holy crap am I impressed, one of the best releases this year by far. I'm so glad my wait list converted on this last month even though I'm low on funds for the holiday season it was so worth it to keep my order for this guy. Another home run 10/10 release from Sideshow this year! NOW ONTO THE PICS DAMN IT!

9qei.jpg

s8fj.jpg

lj3u.jpg

ykvu.jpg

sjyu.jpg

u58g.jpg

jko3.jpg

vy27.jpg

2jk5.jpg

Got mines in today and holy crap am I impressed, one of the best releases this year by far. I'm so glad my wait list converted on this last month even though I'm low on funds for the holiday season it was so worth it to keep my order for this guy. Another home run 10/10 release from Sideshow this year! NOW ONTO THE PICS DAMN IT!

9qei.jpg

s8fj.jpg

lj3u.jpg

ykvu.jpg

sjyu.jpg

u58g.jpg

jko3.jpg

vy27.jpg

2jk5.jpg

Nwfuj.gif

ApprovedGIF.gif

Monger, digging that Attack on Titan sig, I was hooked on that show.

ActionJackson83 thanks for posting your pics, I think the boots aren't as dirty as they were in SS's pics but clearly the weathering and battle damage on the rest of the armor is there.

Wednesday can't come soon enough!

I don't play Halo, so I didn't get this statue. But BIG congratulations to everyone who did. I think it turned out amazing. The pose is great, lot's of display options, and the reflective visor looks fantastic.

Is everyone going to be display him with the needler? I just think it's kind wrong to display master chief with the alien weapon but it is the exclusive....hmm :thud:

I'm going to display him with the needler because it was my favorite weapon and it shows off that it's an exclusive :lol, but from the pics so far I think he looks best with the rifle.

Back