Halo CE Anniversary edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really excited for this game. Those ten years flew by...
Just hope MC gets a better make over than what I saw in that trailer.

True and the Japanease are apparently big into JRPG's, the PSP has a ton of them, i think the PSP only lasted in JP because of them games.

And the 360 has plenty of these. Japanese gamers are very close-minded in the sense that they don't want to try any RPGs that aren't made in Japan, or even on a console that is from a western company.

Just read this article, while other HD collections are cool this is by far the best for one reason.

It has updated graphics, more polygons and and textures etc and even lets you switch to the true original version on the fly!

just wow. the one thing i was hoping for in the MGS collection was updated character models, cause that stuff can look jarring in HD ya know

lucky for Xbox fans, sad for Sony boys who ain't gettin this :(
https://kotaku.com/5840943/halo-anniversary-is-exactly-how-i-like-my-hd-remakes

New Campaign Trailer:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW_GT2OP3X0&feature=feedu[/ame]

Rise thread......RISE! Pre ordering this game this week. Might take a day off just to re live the magic that was/is Halo 1. Anyone else feeling my excitement?

Im kinda interested in how the kinect voice command is supposed to work. i believe you where supposed to be able to throw grenades etc with it.

Just pre ordered. All paid off and ready to pick up come tuesday morning. While I am largely anticipating other games, I have to pledge my loyalty to 343

I bought my first Xbox just for Halo Combat Evolved. I'm very excited to play the campaign again, this time in HD. Multiplayer? Not so much. It uses the Reach engine which I absolutely hated. I'll be skipping the Multiplayer completely.

Just pre ordered. All paid off and ready to pick up come tuesday morning. While I am largely anticipating other games, I have to pledge my loyalty to 343

No midnight pickup?

I bought my first Xbox just for Halo Combat Evolved. I'm very excited to play the campaign again, this time in HD. Multiplayer? Not so much. It uses the Reach engine which I absolutely hated. I'll be skipping the Multiplayer completely.

Yeah but they changed almost everything...

For some reason there isn't a midnight launch where I am. It sucks hard but come tommorow morning it will be mine......

Back