Halloween (October 19th, 2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great point. The worst of all are those Star Wars movies. Those actors need to stop living in the past.

:lol

I got excited for that Blomkamp ALIENS movie that was temporarily teased but then as some time passed thought nah, the 86 original is as good as it's ever going to get with regard to Ripley and Hicks on screen so best to just leave it at that.

At some point I wonder I the nostalgia train will run off the rails and backfire?

IT is doing well..... so maybe not.

IS Mufasa still running this show?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At some point I wonder I the nostalgia train will run off the rails and backfire?

It ha a number of times. It will again. Unfortunately there seems to be a lot of people who buy into it. So we're stuck with remakes and reboots until the Me generation disappears.

Then we'll all have movies about cellphones, Bill Gates and "The Selfy Movie".

It ha a number of times. It will again. Unfortunately there seems to be a lot of people who buy into it. So we're stuck with remakes and reboots until the Me generation disappears.

Then we'll all have movies about cellphones, Bill Gates and "The Selfy Movie".
So bizarre for me to hear '90s music on "classic rock" radio.

Kara explain this!

IMG_1085.JPG

I was just talking to wifey about this....

Thank god Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Slayer were never radio friendly....that's pretty much what I listened to as a kid...

All the Pop stuff that was popular at the time was not my cup of tea.

I really freaking hate when diaper commercials play ramones or blondie commercials.... wtf. Im sure the bands are super happy with the thousands they got paid, but it sucks

the future is NOW Grandpa

Why is Hollywood so fixated on making these horror films based on ****ing facebook and social media? Oh no there's a demon on my FB. Just block and report ya dumb *****. :slap

Surprised they haven't gone for something like the retweet killer or the 4chan panty killer or something. They probably exist. :lol

What about 'The Photoshop Killer'. It's about a deranged man with a scary green face who sends people photos with ****ed up things in them, and when they wake up the next morning, they become whatever twisted vision he intended. He also likes pugs. :lol

I really freaking hate when diaper commercials play ramones or blondie commercials.... wtf. Im sure the bands are super happy with the thousands they got paid, but it sucks
That's the worst. I was listening to a radio ad yesterday that used a cutesy version of a Police song as the theme. Made me want to run people over. And I should have, in hindsight. Speaking of Slayer, I would be OK if someone did that with Raining Blood or Dead Skin Mask, though.

ROTFL!

Angel Soft bathroom tissue commercial, music: Angel of Death.....Slayer.

Back