Half price shipping for non US Customers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No kidding. You guys got a link to any companies, or is it forbidden to post other dealers besides SS?

You can try abc-express he is a Hongkong seller on the bay who sells
a wide variety of Hottoys stuff including Iron man. I've purchased 8 fig's
from him in the past and have 1 on the way, never had a problem, good to deal with.

No kidding. You guys got a link to any companies, or is it forbidden to post other dealers besides SS?

Action HQ was very good for me, allowed me to pay well in advance (when the pound was still strong) and didn't declare the value for customs so saved me an import charge as well. Highly recommended and their replies were quick and courteous. Plus they gave me $7 off my next purchase
Action HQ

After shipping and exchange, my spooktacular kit cost me 67$ to get it to Canada. I was glad to see sc's recent move to take 5$ off all shipping orders. Every little bit helps when you hav eto pay the international rates.

I hope we get discounted international postage. I might consider buying the 12" Sideshow Lara Croft figure. Does anyone know any shops in Australia that stock sideshow figures?

Last edited:
I just thought you wanted a shop that sold Sideshow stuff. Lara Croft hasn't hit our shores yet. Keep your eye open for when it does, though it can take some time for these guys to update their site. Why not send them an email and ask the expected date of arrival? Afterall, they are affiliated to the distributors of Sideshows products, meaning, they will get it first.

Ok. Yeah I ended up finding some shop here in Australia and they are expecting it soon. So I have pre-ordered it. Thanks for all your help and by the way do you know if the limited edition version will come also?
I just thought you wanted a shop that sold Sideshow stuff. Lara Croft hasn't hit our shores yet. Keep your eye open for when it does, though it can take some time for these guys to update their site. Why not send them an email and ask the expected date of arrival? Afterall, they are affiliated to the distributors of Sideshows products, meaning, they will get it first.

If you mean the exclusive version, then the answer is no. Exclusive versions are only sold by Sideshow, direct from their web site. Which to you means a ship load of postage fees. For that cost I can forego the Excaliber sword, and get the regular when it arrives, at a discount from a retailer I've struck a deal with.

Occasionally Sideshow do offer an International exclusive, where they set aside a nominal amount for their domestic market, and make a few available through their distributors overseas. Just check the item description on their site. Lara isn't one of these.

True. Do you know when the sideshow Lara Croft figure was made/produced?
If you mean the exclusive version, then the answer is no. Exclusive versions are only sold by Sideshow, direct from their web site. Which to you means a ship load of postage fees. For that cost I can forego the Excaliber sword, and get the regular when it arrives, at a discount from a retailer I've struck a deal with.

Occasionally Sideshow do offer an International exclusive, where they set aside a nominal amount for their domestic market, and make a few available through their distributors overseas. Just check the item description on their site. Lara isn't one of these.

That's a bit hard to say. Do you mean what date it was released to the public? When the first one came off the line at the factory? You'd have to be more clear. If you get the Sideshow newsletter, you could go back through them to see when it first went up for order or pre-order.

Best to put your question to Sideshow directly. https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4494.

Ok.Thanks again!
That's a bit hard to say. Do you mean what date it was released to the public? When the first one came off the line at the factory? You'd have to be more clear. If you get the Sideshow newsletter, you could go back through them to see when it first went up for order or pre-order.

Best to put your question to Sideshow directly. https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4494.

Both sideshow Lara's (PF and 12") were made/released this year - 2008 as far as I know, at least I only got the PF a few months ago and that was a new release.

Damien2812 I went out to day to do some X'mas shoping and I stumbled upon a very
well priced Lara Croft PF $299. Not sure if you are in Melbourne but If you are get down
to a shop called fellas gifts at Southland shoping centre.
For anyone else who is interested they also have a Luke Skywalker Pf for the same price.

Damien2812 I went out to day to do some X'mas shoping and I stumbled upon a very
well priced Lara Croft PF $299. Not sure if you are in Melbourne but If you are get down
to a shop called fellas gifts at Southland shoping centre.
For anyone else who is interested they also have a Luke Skywalker Pf for the same price.

Fellas gifts eh? I've heard of them before.

So do they stock much SS stuff? Or Hot Toys? and so on.
Are they fairly priced?

Thats a pretty darn good price for the Lara PF and its a very nice PF. I'd pass on the Luke PF tho, not that great and you can get it $100 cheaper then that if you really want it.

Back