Half price shipping for non US Customers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first order from sideshow was Hot Toys P2 BD Ex $220USD Shipped
(lucky the exchange rate was good then cost about $240)
and my P1 dio ex cost $225USD shipped so it cost me about $290 AUD.

I will be keeping only 1 pre-order and that is P2 dio ex.
Sideshow really need to help out non-US customers with cheaper shipping

Does anyone know how much it costs to ship a PF? :confused:
Its my biggest fear at the moment as I have an Uruk-Hai Berserker on Flexpay order and also want to get the T-800 PF but depending on shipping I will only get one

Its my biggest fear at the moment as I have an Uruk-Hai Berserker on Flexpay order and also want to get the T-800 PF but depending on shipping I will only get one

If its FedEx and I'm assuming your in OZ, then I'd figure in around $100-120USD.

Since its a pre-order, I'd contact SS and ask for a cheaper shipping quote, at times they will do USPS, etc, but expect to still be up for around $70USD.

However, having said all that, unless you really want the Exclusive, then you may well find it cheaper locally.

If its FedEx and I'm assuming your in OZ, then I'd figure in around $100-120USD.

Since its a pre-order, I'd contact SS and ask for a cheaper shipping quote, at times they will do USPS, etc, but expect to still be up for around $70USD.

However, having said all that, unless you really want the Exclusive, then you may well find it cheaper locally.

Yea Im on Flex Pay and I have the Ex on Order
Its the only way to get Ex in NZ ordering Direct :monkey2

I just had PF Anakin ship and he was $113 US. Not sure what it would be for NZ though. Who knows by the time you have to pay the final payment and shipping the dollar could be better.

I always do flexpay, makes it a little less painful.

I just had PF Anakin ship and he was $113 US. Not sure what it would be for NZ though. Who knows by the time you have to pay the final payment and shipping the dollar could be better.

I always do flexpay, makes it a little less painful.

Yea I love Flexpay Id rather pay roughly $150 for 3 months then around $620 for the Berserker in one go :monkey1

I Live in South Africa and to ship a PF here (Example Jason PF) is gonna cost me $262, so i am paying basically double for all my orders from sideshow. Even if i purchase a 12inch for $89.99 is cost me another $90 dollars to ship here and then on top of that i pay another roughly $60 - $70 for import duties. So where i spend double for one figurine I Could in actual fact get 2 Figurines...it Suck :crying. It would be great for us international clients to get some delivery discounts...

I'm from Singapore.. shipment also just as expensive.
Why don't SS have a promotion every quarterly for all International buyers, eg. 20%-50% off shipment fee or product fee.

That will be great! ;)

For us Aussies its only going to get worse, forcast aussie dollar to hit 47 US cent by
April 2009. Anything we buy from the US is going to cost us double.
This sucks so baaaaddd!!!.

For us Aussies its only going to get worse, forcast aussie dollar to hit 47 US cent by

I hope not. I'm not going to panic now. IT seems a French bank is saying this pffft what would they know. Then again it’s not out of the question of happening. I suppose I picked a good to scale back my collecting.

I've got the 1/6 Ironman Mark 1, 2 & 3 on pre-order from SS, you guys have any idea what they might sting me on shipping for these? Although I don't think i'll get taxed for them because it'll be under a grand, that's something. I live in Melb.

Last edited:
hmm, well 1/6 figures are usually around $50-$80USD I think.

I've got the MK 2 on order at SS as well, but I'm not sure of the exact cost.

I'll probably get the MK 1 and 3 from an e-bay retailer.

If that Forecast is True then I predict our NZ$ can only get worse than the Aussie$ :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I've got the 1/6 Ironman Mark 1, 2 & 3 on pre-order from SS, you guys have any idea what they might sting me on shipping for these? Although I don't think i'll get taxed for them because it'll be under a grand, that's something. I live in Melb.

It will be a heap. I don't know why you would order these from Sideshow though, when you can order direct from Hong Kong for less, and pay less again for multiple shipped items. The shipping will virtually be halved, and that's from Hong Kong.

Only the Mk 2 might be worth ordering direct from Sideshow, if the exclusive means that much to you. Be prepared for sticker shock, because Sideshow use Fed Ex, so to make the impact less, ask them for their alternative courier. It'll still be a hefty whack.

Check out ebay. Go to ebay Australia, along the bottom of the screen it will have other countries. USA is a big market, so many Hong Kong sellers list their items there.

So go to ebay USA and search Hot Toys Ironman. You'll get a heap of Hong Kong sellers. Check their prices. Check their shipping. Work out what's a good buy. Most will be BIN's, but some will be auctions. You may try to hang out and win an auction with a low bid, or choose to BIN.

Good luck with your purchases.

Oh, and it's not forbidden to post links to other dealers. Hot Toys isn't Sideshow but there's heaps of talk about Hot Toys, Medicom etc. I can't tell you who to buy from, that's up to you. You have to find out who your comfortable with.

Back