• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Half price block of CX 5 for a UK buyer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloudfilter

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Single half price block of CX 5 for a UK buyer.
Wanted to give CX5 a go but put off by the price?
£12 including UK shipping for a 1lb (450g) block of CX 5 sculpting material. I didn't really get along with this stuff so I thought I'd pass it along here and save a fellow UK freak the international shipping costs that I had to pay. This block would normally cost £24 for a UK buyer if they got it direct from the CX 5 store.

It is 'used'. Most of the bar is completely intact and untouched. The two little blocks at the end of the bar have been snapped off and I had a go at sculpting them but now they have been rolled back up into ***** and put back into the packet. CX5 is indefinitely re-usable, intended to be melted down again and again so I suppose even that couple of cubic inches is good-as-new really.

Back