• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs hot toys hicks - with fml spiky haired hicks headsculpt - uk seller

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badhatharry

Freaked Out
Reaction score
SOLD

This is a Hot Toys Aliens Corporal Hicks. This figure is as advertised with no packaging (although I'll ensure for the buyer that it's super safely packaged) and comes with everything in the pics.

This figure has been extensively customised to make it as screen accurate as possible. These include:

HEAD SCULPT

The head slept is a SHH (Spiky hair Hicks) by figure master Les Walker. These sculpts are pretty rare as Les discontinued production some time ago. This sculpt was painted by Les, and then repainted by one of the best painters in the field Darren Carnall. The pics really don't do the paint justice.

HEADSET

The headset was scratch built and painted (weathered) by Darren Carnall.

ARMOUR

The armour has been weathered and painted for battle damaged effect by Darren Carnall who did a great job making it realistic and subtle. Again the pics don't do it justice. Darren also added movie accurate armour details on the back of the armour that include "lifer" and the Japanese Knot character which can be seen in the pics.

BDU (uniform)

The Uniform was one of a special commissioned set that I got from the SSF forum. The arms have been cut and rolled to the top of the arms to make it screen accurate.

BOOTS

The stock boots were swapped out for accurate jungle boots.

KNIFE

The bandolier webbing was cut off and a Gerber Knife attached.

BODY

The stock body was swapped out to a new True Type

THINGS TO NOTE:

As stated above this figure is not complete and comes only with what is pictured. Also the back of the armour where the lamp is connected has broken off. I still have the bit that broke and I'm sure it can be sorted with a bit of glue or soldering iron. I've left it off as I wanted a later in the movie Hicks.

£250 shipped within the UK or make me an offer. International we can work it out

Any questions then feel free to get in touch. I'm preferably looking for a UK buyer, but if other are interested drop me a line and I'm sure we can sort shipping prices out etc.If you'd like more pics then drop me a line

Hicks.jpg

Last edited:
Back