Haguon collection, Marvel, Star Wars, LOTR, Life Size, PF and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Haguon collection, Sideshow Marvel, Star Wars, Life Size, Premium Format and Dior

Thanks! :)
Have 2 more LSB on its way.

Re: Haguon collection, Sideshow Marvel, Star Wars, Life Size, Premium Format and Dior

Three Great Scores; Haguon, the Predator Row Looks Badass, but you need to center him, that would put it up a Notch

A new piece! :)

But don't have space for it yet! Have to find some where to have it!

Will try to find some other Hell Boy statues to be displayed with it!

DSC04301.jpg

A new piece! :)

But don't have space for it yet! Have to find some where to have it!

Will try to find some other Hell Boy statues to be displayed with it!

DSC04301.jpg

Score on Hellboy; Haguon, :goodpost:

P.S. they have a new invention out it's called a broom :lol:lol:lol:lol

Score on Hellboy; Haguon, :goodpost:

P.S. they have a new invention out it's called a broom :lol:lol:lol:lol

ha ha yes I know! Some styrofoam broke when removing it from the box. :)

Congrats on hellboy Haguon ;)

The Hellboy bust is looking pretty sweet. Congrats on a great score! :clap

New arrival, Carnage Life Size! :)

DSC04328.jpg

DSC04334.jpg

Great Score on Carnage; Haguon and this pic is SICK!, Major Congrats

Thanks! Took a while to decide if I wanted it or not but I like how they look together! :)

Great acquisition Buddy ;)

2012-06-18 Haguon collection, Sideshow Marvel, Star Wars, LOTR, Life Size and more

Finally some time to update!

Here is some of the new statues since last update. A lot more is on its way.

Sorry for the crappy quality on the pictures. Had to use my phone since I couldn't find the charger for the battery in my camera. :)

DSC04361.jpg

DSC04363.jpg

DSC04369.jpg

DSC04373.jpg

DSC04390.jpg

This is me trying to eat a alien egg!

IMG_0522-2.jpg

IMG_0524-2.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0533-2.jpg

IMG_0545-2.jpg

I have no place to have the Egg and Captain America. So now I'm looking for a new place to live! :)

Back