Haguon collection, Marvel, Star Wars, LOTR, Life Size, PF and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Haguon collection, Sideshow Marvel, Star Wars, Life Size, Premium Format and Dior

Cool collection.

Re: Haguon collection, Sideshow Marvel, Star Wars, Life Size, Premium Format and Dior

Finally I have found a missing piece! :)

Predator 1 Diorama:

DSC04148.jpg

DSC04149.jpg

DSC04152.jpg

Thanks! I was so happy when I won this auction on E-bay! :)

The Predator Diorama 2 was one of my first statues.

Winning auction and specially the one that is on the want list for long is always exciting. I remember when I won the auction on Sideshow Lara Croft Exclusive, I was delighted. :)

Enjoy the new acquisition mate. :duff

Very nice score and congrats on the P1 Dio! :clap

Congrats buddy for the P1 Dio ;)

Congrats; Haguon 2 Great Predator Pieces

Love the collection room and love your 1:1 busts.:clap

Is the 501 clone bust heavy?

Very nice collection!

New arrivals April 30! Sorry I didn't clean before unpack aging so a lot of dust is shown on the pictures.
Sideshow Predator LSB
Sideshow Obi-Wan LSB
Sideshow/Hot toys Iron Man Mark II Armor Unleashed version

DSC04189.jpg

DSC04195.jpg

DSC04201.jpg

DSC04213.jpg

DSC04237.jpg

DSC04239.jpg

DSC04250.jpg

DSC04262.jpg

DSC04281.jpg

DSC04286.jpg

Great acquisitions WOW !!! :clap

Wow congrats on the haul mate :duff

Excellent haul my friend and congrats! :rock

Awesome MEGA update :rock

Great items and nice displays!!!!

Thank you! :)

Back