Haguon collection, Marvel, Star Wars, LOTR, Life Size, PF and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New arraivals 2012-03 Re: Haguon collection

DSC03792.jpg
[/IMG]

Re: Haguon collection, Sideshow Marvel, Star Wars, Life Size, Premium Format and Dior

I love your setup. It's very inspirational. I think I'm going for something similar in the future.

Re: Haguon collection, Sideshow Marvel, Star Wars, Life Size, Premium Format and Dior

Congrats for the new acquisitions Haguon ;)

Congrats for the new acquisitions Haguon ;)

Thank you darthstitch!

Some more is on its way this month: ARH Studios Medusa, Predator LSB and the new Thor PF :)

There is so many statues I want but a whole lot of them is hard to find or just way to expensive. This obsession/hobby is ruin me financially. :)

Great Score on The Punisher; Haguon, Nice, Very Nice

Yesterday (2012-april-08) I received this one:

DSC04133.jpg

He is to be displayed with his friend on my wall!:)

DSC04128.jpg

DSC04130.jpg

That wasnt easy to hold him with one arm and taking a photo with the other! :)

Ill try to put him on the wall during this week.

Yesterday (2012-april-08) I received this one:

DSC04133.jpg

He is to be displayed with his friend on my wall!:)

DSC04128.jpg

DSC04130.jpg

That wasnt easy to hold him with one arm and taking a photo with the other! :)

Ill try to put him on the wall during this week.

He is a Nasty Piece of Work, Great WETA Score; Haguon and pic's

Congrats Haguon ;)

what a wonderful collection! And very well displayed. awesome!

Back