• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

H1 Michael Myers signup!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like it. USMHICKS put it together for me since I have no idea how. I am not sure where he got the image, but it definitely looks like part 6.

DSCN2983.jpg

DSCN4342.jpg

This is rediculous. When I sent you Myers, I thought I would be getting something like the first picture. This is why i am absolutely blown away by what you have done with him!:rock

looks like it. USMHICKS put it together for me since I have no idea how. I am not sure where he got the image, but it definitely looks like part 6.

Yeah, it's totally part 6. One of my least favorite Myers masks, but not the worst. The worst was the "Cosby mask" from part 4. :google

And thanks a lot Blake, I could have just did what I did before.. But I really wanted it to be better, and so I kept pushing until I got something a little closer to what I really wanted. I'm glad it turned out as great as it did.

Something I didn't do, that I will probably do to mine... is paint over the eyes, just paint the inside of the holes solid black. I know it's unrealistic, but when you get good light on him and see his eyes poking out... it kills that "Myers look" to me. I like it better with the black holes that seem to have nothing staring out from them.

Yeah, it's totally part 6. One of my least favorite Myers masks, but not the worst. The worst was the "Cosby mask" from part 4. :google

And thanks a lot Blake, I could have just did what I did before.. But I really wanted it to be better, and so I kept pushing until I got something a little closer to what I really wanted. I'm glad it turned out as great as it did.

Something I didn't do, that I will probably do to mine... is paint over the eyes, just paint the inside of the holes solid black. I know it's unrealistic, but when you get good light on him and see his eyes poking out... it kills that "Myers look" to me. I like it better with the black holes that seem to have nothing staring out from them.

I'm with ya on the mask from part 6, it kinda sucks. The Shatner and Warlock masks are the best, and the one from the remake is pretty darn good too. I even sorta liked the one from the HalloBustaween.

As far as the eyes go, it might look cool to go all black, but I like him just the way you have him in the pics.

I'm with ya on the mask from part 6, it kinda sucks. The Shatner and Warlock masks are the best, and the one from the remake is pretty darn good too. I even sorta liked the one from the HalloBustaween.

As far as the eyes go, it might look cool to go all black, but I like him just the way you have him in the pics.

:lol HalloBustaween. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yeah, I totally agree with you on the mask points. H1, H2, RZ-Ween, and HalloBustaween are certainly the best. And then you have H4, H5, H2O, H6... and they SUCK! :monkey2

H1, H2, RZ-Ween, and HalloBustaween are certainly the best. And then you have H4, H5, H2O, H6... and they SUCK! :monkey2

I thought the H20 mask was ok, some shots had a Shatner feel. The Resurrection mask was pretty cool though. I think of all the masks/appearances, 5 is my least favorite, between the strange face on the mask and the way the costume was and the stuntman's build, if Loomis wasn't in it and the title Halloween wasn't with it, you might almost not even know it's Michael Myers.

I thought 4 was by far the worst mask. With that slicked back hair he looked like he was ready for high tea.

I thought 4 was by far the worst mask. With that slicked back hair he looked like he was ready for high tea.

Part 4 was my least favorite too... His build was all puffy, like his suit was stuffed with teddy bear stuffing and the mask was TOO featureless. It was a horrible look. Very distracting when he was on screen.

Part 4 was my least favorite too... His build was all puffy, like his suit was stuffed with teddy bear stuffing and the mask was TOO featureless. It was a horrible look. Very distracting when he was on screen.

Agreed, which is a shame, because I thought part 4 was one of the best sequels. He looked very stiff and puffy...and he ALWAYS had the shoulder shrug look. The mask is pretty lame, not to mention the scenes in the school when the hair mysteriously turned white...

Agreed, which is a shame, because I thought part 4 was one of the best sequels. He looked very stiff and puffy...and he ALWAYS had the shoulder shrug look. The mask is pretty lame, not to mention the scenes in the school when the hair mysteriously turned white...

It's funny that that is your critique of the Michael performance in part 4 because I'm pretty sure it was Dick Warlock reprising the role, yet it was different from H2, it was almost like Michael doing the robot dance the way he moved sometimes. For whatever they had wrong in them, H4-6 had some great moments from Donald Pleasance (RIP) as Loomis. "I prayed that he would burn in Hell but in my heart I knew that Hell would not have him."

It's funny that that is your critique of the Michael performance in part 4 because I'm pretty sure it was Dick Warlock reprising the role, yet it was different from H2, it was almost like Michael doing the robot dance the way he moved sometimes. For whatever they had wrong in them, H4-6 had some great moments from Donald Pleasance (RIP) as Loomis. "I prayed that he would burn in Hell but in my heart I knew that Hell would not have him."

George P. Wilbur played Myers, not Dick Warlock. I am almost positive. It is not really the performance that I am critiquing, but the costume. Like Josh said, the costume looked like it was stuffed like a teddy bear.

Quite frankly, I don't think any of the "performances" by Michael were that much different after the original. Nick Castle walked like he had a purpose, especially in the scene where Michael was walking across the street to get to Laurie. He was scary as hell. All of the performances after were just a very sloooow, deliberate walk. Nick Castle was scary as hell.

And you are absolutely correct about Loomis. He has great lines in all movies, but seemes especially hammy in part 4. "You let them take it out of here!" "If you need another victim take me. But please, leave those people in peace. Michael. God d@mn you."

By the way, halloween 4 has the WORST gun sound effects of any movie in the history of movies.

George P. Wilbur played Myers, not Dick Warlock. I am almost positive. It is not really the performance that I am critiquing, but the costume. Like Josh said, the costume looked like it was stuffed like a teddy bear.

Quite frankly, I don't think any of the "performances" by Michael were that much different after the original. Nick Castle walked like he had a purpose, especially in the scene where Michael was walking across the street to get to Laurie. He was scary as hell. All of the performances after were just a very sloooow, deliberate walk. Nick Castle was scary as hell.

And you are absolutely correct about Loomis. He has great lines in all movies, but seemes especially hammy in part 4. "You let them take it out of here!" "If you need another victim take me. But please, leave those people in peace. Michael. God d@mn you."

By the way, halloween 4 has the WORST gun sound effects of any movie in the history of movies.

You are correct on Part 4, it was Wilbur. CGP just put out a Part 4 Wilbur signature mask...

And I have to agree on the performances. Castle had intensity, Warlock was the first to do the slow deliberate walk... which he did an EXCELLENT job making that scary. The others seemed to copy what D. Warlock did but without the creepiness of his performance.

Loomis was the saving grace in each film he was a part of, he was such a great character and Donald brought so much to that role. He felt guilty for all of that death and you could hear it in Donald's voice when he read the lines. It was perfect. He was sorely missed from the series when he died, it was never the same again.

3 things that made Halloween unforgettable... That mask, the music and Donald. Without those, it would probably not be the classic it is. :rock

Ok, anyone who wants to jump in on this... Time is running short. I'll be closing out this run sometime next week when the parts arrive. I like to dye everything together and paint it in a group. So if you are interested, please PM me. Payment will be needed to make it though, to get the parts.

After this run, the figure will be available as long as the jumpsuits are on the market. I don't know how long that will be, as the company that makes them has limited runs and does not remake anything again.

3 things that made Halloween unforgettable... That mask, the music and Donald. Without those, it would probably not be the classic it is. :rock

Yup, as much as Laurie was sort of Ripley before there ever was a Ripley (meaning the collected, resourceful heroine), the meat of Halloween was Michael lurking as the unstoppable force and Loomis' pursuit of him. Laurie wasn't a big part of the story until Halloween 2 established her as the sister and then it takes on meaning for him to pursue her, but before that, she was just a necessarily focal target for Michael but with no rational reason. And the Halloween theme is just one of the coolest theme songs ever, I have every Halloween score just to have all the various renditions of it. The original piano from Carpenter is my favorite of course, followed by the organ version from Halloween 2 and I actually like the opening to Resurrection the most after that. Halloween 4-6 had syntehsizer music and I just don't think it had the same impact, and the full on orchestra of H20 was ok, but Resurrection returned to the piano and the part in the theme where it builds up and has those pounding notes is just so powerful in that rendition, I love it.

Sorry Josh, I know you're trying to do business here, just can't resist a good Halloween discussion :)

I agree that those three things controbuted to the movie, but let's not forget about the direction! Sticking Myers in the background of those numerous shots without any music spikes to let you know he was there was brilliant. In this MTV generation-style of filmmaking with quick cuts and shaky camera work, it is so great to look back at how Carpenter lingered on shots.

Totally agree with you both! The music is probably my favorite film score ever, barely beating out Jaws. It may not be John Williams orchestral music, but it's simplistic tune does so much to heighten the tension and make this film a classic. And as Blake said, Carpenter putting Michael out there lurking... without and musical giveaways...was genius. Some of the creepiest scenes involve Michael just staring out at Laurie, in broad daylight no less, only to disappear noiselessly moments later. :google

And Sean, I don't mind the discussion... Halloween deserves great discussion, it's IMO the best horror film ever made. :rock

Back