• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

H1 Michael Myers signup!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey DA, put me down to a fully complete one! May be a week on the funds but I might want to compare H1 and H2!
woop!!

hey man , still not sure if I'm gonna be able to pick one up.
Its the h2 definitely going to be made ?
If so , I'm not so worried , as long as I own a decent myers I'm not too bothered and I need some DA work ! :rock

:joy yeah....it's feel good music and if you can't tap your foot to it....your....well.......:monkey1 :lol

Seriously cool Myer's Josh, just playing around with the comment above..:monkey3

It' ok bro.. I totally understand. :lol

And don't fret.. your stuff is on my table and about to be put at the head of the line. :rock

hey man , still not sure if I'm gonna be able to pick one up.
Its the h2 definitely going to be made ?
If so , I'm not so worried , as long as I own a decent myers I'm not too bothered and I need some DA work ! :rock

It's cool bro. Just know that the suits will get hard to find in a few months or so I am thinking. But they are only like $20 a pop, so I am buying them up in bulk with money from orders. I will be sure to let everyone know when the well is dry so to speak. It's getting close... :lol

Hey DA add me to the list please bro for a full made up figure !!! :rock
Something just sold unexpectedly and hopefully he will pay via paypal tomorrow.
It would have to include postage to the UK , it would be great if you could quote me on that pal.

Awesome !! , H1 was always the best in my eyes anyway.
Brilliant brilliant work on this man ! Truly has the creppy myers look that I'm sure is very hard to achieve.
I love the eyes as well , how they peer through the shadows.
In the words of DR. Loomis...

" These are the eyes of a psychopath "
:rock

Last edited:
Hey DA add me to the list please bro of ra full made up figure !!! :rock
Something just sold unexpectedly and hopefully he will pay via paypal tomorrow.
It would have to include postage to the UK , it would be great if you could quote me on that pal.

Awesome !! , H1 was always the best in my eyes anyway.
Brilliant brilliant work on this man ! Truly has the creppy myers look that I'm sure is very hard to achieve.
I love the eyes as well , how they peer through the shadows.
In the words of DR. Loomis...

" These are the eyes of a psychopath "
:rock

Thanks bro! Glad to have you in the mix! The H2 will be coming, just not sure how long it will take. I have a million things going at once, just riding that wave to whichever item calls me that day. :lol

And check this out, just to show my progression... here is my first Myers a few years ago.. and my current one.. How things have changed...:D

DSCN2983.jpg

DSCN4342.jpg

not to sound bad about your older work but the new one imo blows it out of the water !! :rock
I would love to see a pic of Freddy , Jason and Micheal all lined up.
Thats what I want setup anyway !! :rock

I will shoot you a pm about payment when the dude pays , shouldn't be long.
Well in fact , if he doesn't pay soon I'm gonna keep mailing him .. :lol

Thanks mate.

Tay

Yes INDEED! And that means that your Joker and Myers will be shipping out to you here in a few days. :rock:rock:rock

I can't wait for you to get them. :D

I can't wait to get them dude!! I am SO EXCITED to have my first two custome ever. Gonna be tough to top these!!:D

Back