Gypsycatchas collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got Bruce Matt! Awesome :clap Sadly i had to cancel my pre order with CDUK due to lack of funding but great to see it turned out so well. Congrats!
Thanks Andy yeah had to get him. This did take a bit of heat but it really is fantastic and one of those pieces that really needs to be seen in hand :)

Looking sick bro!!!! As always! ;) congrats!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.
Thanks bud really happy with this one :D

Great addition bro!
Thanks brother Darth :D

Man im loving this figure. Couple of pics in the detolf . I need a 1/4 bat to join him tho ...:wink1:

going to work on the umbrella a little, make it look more realistic hopefully.

loving the penguin Matt :) I think my favourite look from your pics is without the jacket...that way you can see all the great detail :clap

loving the penguin Matt :) I think my favourite look from your pics is without the jacket...that way you can see all the great detail :clap

Thanks buddy . Im going to repaint him next week , hopefully bring him more to life.

Oh and i managed to get a fixed up iron man legendary scale :) Its had a full repaint and metal parts painted... should be here soon :)

Well after a few years of nearly but not quite getting this piece, I finally managed to get one which has been fixed and repainted . Iv been told the red is more accurate and the arc fixed...

I have to say, this is a really impressive bust and are getting harder to find especially here in the uk .

Now thats gorgeous! Love it Matt...paint apps look professionally done. Much better than the Sideshow BD finish in my opinion! Good job you didn't buy mine after all! :lol :lol Congrats! :clap

Now thats gorgeous! Love it Matt...paint apps look professionally done. Much better than the Sideshow BD finish in my opinion! Good job you didn't buy mine after all! :lol :lol Congrats! :clap

Thanks buddy yea the paint job is really well done on this. Ha im pretty sure yours was a gooden to. Glad to finally get this statue :)

Really cool collection, man... Watched a lot of your vids on youtube but couldn't comment because I don't have an account... That joker is out of this world! Wicked!!.. The scruffy ironman too, so cool!

Really cool collection, man... Watched a lot of your vids on youtube but couldn't comment because I don't have an account... That joker is out of this world! Wicked!!.. The scruffy ironman too, so cool!

Thanks buddy glad you like the channel. Yes the joker is crazy good. Very lucky to own that. Really appreciate your kind words :)

Ok did a bit of a re paint on the Neca Penguin. the paint job is prety decent but i didnt like the black drool so decided to change it.

I then didnt know whether to add the drool or go for the nose bit scene. I opted for the latter and also ended up painting the body ... will post some more pics soon.

whist in the middle of doing the Penguin and waiting for that to dry, I went on and worked on the Bitzway Bruce Lee. As good as it is, its let down by the cuts and sweat application so thats what i changed. This was a risky one as the sweat is tricky to do and no going back if it goes wrong. I wanted to create different size sweat droplets and liven up the cuts. again, will post some better pics soon.

Back