Gypsycatchas collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW Matt! Definately looks like sweat to me! Awesome job! How did you go about applying it? I would've been terrified as one small error could've been panic stations!

WOW Matt! Definately looks like sweat to me! Awesome job! How did you go about applying it? I would've been terrified as one small error could've been panic stations!
Yea to be honest, its quite a tricky job. Basically 5 min epoxy resin mixed with purple acylic and applied with a cocktail stick to form droplets. You then work to the clock. Once it gets tacky, repeat the process :lol and yea, its pretty scary essentially throwing glue on a £500 statue :slap

great job bro!
Thanks brother Darth :)

Oh WOW! So many cool additions Matt! :clap Love those comical pics with Bats and Robin! :lol I'm gonna be selling my Keaton Batman Exclusive :lol so one day i'll get you to buy something from me! :lol and the Skeletor Bust just looks insane mate! Awesome!

Great acquisitions bro!
Thanks bro :D

Oh WOW! So many cool additions Matt! :clap Love those comical pics with Bats and Robin! :lol I'm gonna be selling my Keaton Batman Exclusive :lol so one day i'll get you to buy something from me! :lol and the Skeletor Bust just looks insane mate! Awesome!
Ha yes was just having some fun and dreaming of the 1/6 66 batmobile lol. Really impressed with skele :) haha i always seem to be to late for your sales lol. One day ;)

The collection is amazing, nice. :clap
Thanks buddy :)

Doing a bit of work on this guy so he's not quite finished yet but thought he looked pretty cool and from an all time classic film.

Finished off the evil gremlin, painted the eyes in and added some more colors, washes... also added the Jun Planning sideshow gizmo which I repainted the eyes, mouth and ears and the jun planning angel gizmo.

Did a repaint on the Neca superman. Lightened up the skin tone, highlighted the cheek bones and toned the lips down. Pics are not the best and the led lights are washing it out a but but you get the idea. Still may warm up the skin tone a little but will see how he is in natural light. Also got this awesome bust of Meg Mucklebones. One of those awesome cameo parts that deserved more camera time.

Last edited:
Back