Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would LOVE a Campbell Spider-Gwen. Something like this but in his style.

spider_gwen__1_by_zurdom-d8gnquy.jpg

I wish a more prolific company would work with J Scott Campbell. Sideshow moves too slow with its licenses. Kotobukiya's fine art line would be perfect.

There are just so many things I want to see in Campbell's style and we haven't even seen Black Cat yet.

I wish a more prolific company would work with J Scott Campbell. Sideshow moves too slow with its licenses. Kotobukiya's fine art line would be perfect.

There are just so many things I want to see in Campbell's style and we haven't even seen Black Cat yet.

JSC SSC's Black Cat will look cool from what little I've seen, IMO.

I would be down for a Koto JSC line of Spider-Man characters. :D

JSC SSC's Black Cat will look cool from what little I've seen, IMO.

I would be down for a Koto JSC line of Spider-Man characters. :D

I just want a collection that we can expect a lot of releases from, like the AH! line. I liked that line because of the longevity/# of pieces it had.

I think there may be a line... :lol

No, but they probably all went to Hooters for lunch :lol

If Gwenny bit you, Id say you already HAD superpowers :lol :bow
I call dibs first! :lecture

:rotfl :lol

Hahahahaha, well that's a thought :lol
I would LOVE a Campbell Spider-Gwen. Something like this but in his style.

spider_gwen__1_by_zurdom-d8gnquy.jpg
Love this pic!

Also you have some of the best sigs. :naughty :lol

I don't know about Koto. I just can't get off on their faces, I'll gladly take em though.
I just want a collection that we can expect a lot of releases from, like the AH! line. I liked that line because of the longevity/# of pieces it had.

Yeah, until they murdered it like a Game of Thrones character. :thud:

You know if they announced it to be a longer license I would have probably have bitten earlier. I'm on the WL for MJ and will pick up Gwen and most likely BC but I wasn't expecting even three women.

Also you have some of the best sigs. :naughty :lol

Thanks!

giphy.gif

My wish would be the cheek. :lol

I'd let Gwen bite me. As long as the words "off" aren't followed it'd be worth it.

Im-just-sayin_1544.gif

Not a huge fan of the original comiquette, but I would buy a Spider-Gwen in a heartbeat.

So not perfect then.:dance

Joking aside, I agree. That one little change and she would have found a spot in my collection. I just really, really disliked the closed eyes.

Last edited:
Back