Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It works on anything in stock

Sorry!

The code 'GR33N15' is not able to be applied to your order.

If you were adding a Promo Code, please make sure the item(s) in your cart is eligible for Promo Code use. This is indicated by a Promo Code icon on the product page, below the product price. An eligible product search feature is also accessible by following the Promo Code banner on our home page. If you are still having issues with your code, please make sure you qualify for the terms of the code usage. You can only use one one code per promotion, so perhaps you have already taken advantage of this offer with a different code.

I just tested it again using my account and here's a screen shot...

attachment.php

:huh

They are *Fairy Tale Fantasies* not Disney. Too many copyright issues with Disney so thankfully not.

Yes statues based Campbell's Fairy Tale series would be awesome and instant purchases but Sideshow moves too slow.

Guess they are doing batches as this is back up for PO.
Marvel Gwen Stacy Polystone Statue by Sideshow Collectibles | Sideshow Collectibles

I dont think its impossible, was at a disney gallery in the marketplace outside disneyland and snapped this:

image.jpg

I know hes done disney before but it surprised me to see it in one of their galleries. Gives me some hope for future collaboration

From what I'm heard....she IS coming and there's an ES of 3....and they've all been claimed.

:)

spiderverse is so weird, like isn't, wasn't gwen killed off? why is there spider gwen? guess cause she's a hot babe?

Because she's AWESOME!!!

I mean you've got Gwen....in a Spider costume. It's arguably the greatest thing from Marvel since Spider-Man himself. :lol :lecture

Who can forget Spider-Gwen?!

We will never surrender!!! :rock:rock:rock

Gentlemen, I salute you!
post-350-1212546718.gif

From what I'm heard....she IS coming and there's an ES of 3....and they've all been claimed.

:)

:yess: EES 3= Elite Edition Size of 3. No posers allowed. :lecture

spiderverse is so weird, like isn't, wasn't gwen killed off? why is there spider gwen? guess cause she's a hot babe?

She's a Gwen from an alternate universe and...

Because she's AWESOME!!!

'Nuff said! :rock

I mean you've got Gwen....in a Spider costume. It's arguably the greatest thing from Marvel since Spider-Man himself. :lol :lecture

Chap speaks the truth! :lecture :hi5: :lecture :lol

yea, we need some cute villians so she can chase em around and give us the best pose possible, giggles

I can get behind that! :naughty :lol

No way homie! She is gaining major traction, and even Gameloft stated that Spider Gwen has been one of their most requested character. With thousands of people voting that. Now consider any collectors, fans of spider-verse, or any fans of SG herself will know that she's easily highly liked! :rock

Gentlemen, I salute you!
post-350-1212546718.gif

:yess: EES 3= Elite Edition Size of 3. No posers allowed. :lecture

She's a Gwen from an alternate universe and...

'Nuff said! :rock

Chap speaks the truth! :lecture :hi5: :lecture :lol

I can get behind that! :naughty :lol

All I'm reading here is truth. Truth and more truth!!!

Also costume itself. Gwen has a pretty great costume and not literally a back up of Spidey's.

As well as Gwen herself. She is just known as a love interest; and its cool to see her under a new light IMO.

Back