Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes there is a lot of weight to the umbrella. I'm surprised it was fully sculpted. I'm considering removing it leaving it on the side displayed for now.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

not too worried about the umbrella, if it does end up bending over the years I'll just bend it back no worries... or I guess you could spin it upside down and right side up every 6 mo or so, to me would be better than not displaying it

What a great piece I don't like 1/5th but what a great job. Now I wish MJ was standing Gwen looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Grphyx1 - she does not fit in a detolf if you leave the shelf standard.

Drakul- it's a custom doc ock more pics in my collection thread.

Spiderman is going to look great and will probably blend well with the 1/4 venom and carnage for those who don't own the 1/4 spidey comiquette

Last edited:
Would MJ and Gwen fit on the same detolf shelf? What is that thing you have under Gwen.

Great pics.

Yes they fit side by side with no issue only factor is height for Gwen and greengiant101 is correct

I got mine and I'm very happy with her. Sideshow has impressed me with the quality of product and quality control of my last three statues, MJ, Harley Quinn, and now Gwen Stacy. I have also had assured for quality stickers on all three of them, so maybe what they can't control in China they're trying to do more of by checking packages here in the US? Bring on Spidey if this is what I can expect.:clap

Holy, Spidey com is monstrous next to them :horror

lol I know, right? it looks like Weta hobbit magic

I don't know why I haven't thought of this sooner but I think I'm gonna build a small platform riser under MJ... Not only is Gwen way taller but MJ kinda looks like she's sitting in a hole next to her because Gwen has a base and MJ does but doesn't.

Back