Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had flex moved to tomorrow, was hoping they could just charge it today so I would get it on Saturday instead of Tuesday ...oh well don't want to piss anyone off there

Hmmmm the bars eh...well i found this neat little do it yourself on a separate forum that would probably fix that problem. https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/tuto...f-modification-adding-additional-shelves.html
Apparently the Bestas full glass door was discontinued so there is only really bad looking doors for showing off statues. Gonna give the Ikea close by a call see what they have in stock for glass doors. Nothing on their website atm.

Charged. No shipping notice yet.

I was getting worried as for some reason the Gwen order is missing from Sideshow account. No idea why, but payment has been made.

Hmmmm the bars eh...well i found this neat little do it yourself on a separate forum that would probably fix that problem. https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/tuto...f-modification-adding-additional-shelves.html
Apparently the Bestas full glass door was discontinued so there is only really bad looking doors for showing off statues. Gonna give the Ikea close by a call see what they have in stock for glass doors. Nothing on their website atm.
Tombo are discontinued. Vassbo & Glassvik are worth checking out.

I got charged yesterday, had hoped it would ship and arrive before the weekend but it will depend on how quick FEDEX is, usually they are surprisingly quick to the UK.

Like MJ she pretty much came out perfect, my only gripe would be that they should of used some blue in the rain drops, maybe a really light blue/clear to make the drops look more like water. Otherwise I'm really happy with how she came out... Now that I have her in hand the closed eyes don't bother me at all, she looks awesome...

BTW, It's a pain in the butt to get the wrapping back on her and get the Styrofoam top to close completely.

photo-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo13-1.jpg

photo11-1.jpg

photo9-1.jpg

photo6-1.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

Like MJ she pretty much came out perfect, my only gripe would be that they should of used some blue in the rain drops, maybe a really light blue/clear to make the drops look more like water. Otherwise I'm really happy with how she came out... Now that I have her in hand the closed eyes don't bother me at all, she looks awesome...

BTW, It's a pain in the butt to get the wrapping back on her and get the Styrofoam top to close completely.

photo-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo13-1.jpg

photo11-1.jpg

photo9-1.jpg

photo6-1.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

That looks awesome, can't wait to get mine next week

I love the cartoon shading they do on these statues, makes them look like they popped right out of a comic book..

Looks very nice and came out almost as good as the prototype. I am also looking forward to receiving mine in a few days. Thanks for the pics.

Back