Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my notice also, cant wait to get this! Also gotta say I like the decision to have her eyes closed- Kinda like capturing a moment, frozen raindrops, slow motion... plus I think somehow it makes the statue seem sadder than if she had bright cheerful eyes and thats kinda what JSC was going for with the storm and the Spidey umbrella trying to protect her.

Want to get the Spidey EX but at this point it'll probably be a cold day in hell that I convert. Thank God for the large edition sizes on these statues for poor late-coming collector schmuks like me :wave

I showed my wife pics of this whole line, and she loves them. I have been buying a lot of statues lately, but passed on these. They do look great though. I am still keeping Spidey though. :)

I think I might get these if I could ever get them for below retail. There are so many of them!

I cancelled this full pay but paid for her now completely off with rewards. Need to find space for her and MJ.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

They're fairly small so it should be ok. Try planning for Planet Hulk... :panic:

I have galactus already and apocalypse on order so I understand your pain. I have 4 open for larger statues

Once you go bigger statues, it's hard to go back to smaller statues it seem :wink1:

Once you go bigger statues, it's hard to go back to smaller statues it seem :wink1:

I dunno my wallet and girlfriend would disagree.

I had to temporally cancel gladiator hulk until I get firm idea of the shipping date. I can't afford getting hit with apocalypse, gladiator hulk and pf or 2 the same month.

I dunno my wallet and girlfriend would disagree.

I had to temporally cancel gladiator hulk until I get firm idea of the shipping date. I can't afford getting hit with apocalypse, gladiator hulk and pf or 2 the same month.

Awkward! :hi5:

You guys think the raindrops with become a shipping nightmare? That feeling is starting to set in. :lol

Back