Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I'm going to pass on this one...very nice lookign statue, though. I have MJ on PO, and I think I'll stick with her alone from this series.

Think I'm going to pass on this one...very nice lookign statue, though. I have MJ on PO, and I think I'll stick with her alone from this series.

Gwen and MJ were musts for me. i'd sadly will pass on the spidy, hes an A star marvel character so will see him again in 1/4 so i'll wait and hope to not regret

Gwen and MJ were musts for me. i'd sadly will pass on the spidy, hes an A star marvel character so will see him again in 1/4 so i'll wait and hope to not regret

Same here. As for the spider-man I might get it unless I can find the pf or comi for a decent price or if SSC announces they might do another spider-man pf.

She is 16 inches to the top of her head, and 18 inches to the top of the statue....guess it is worth the extra $20 ... Lol

You sound like a guy trying hard not to fall in love with this line so you can justify going after the original comiquette.

Happy there is still no NRD. Ordered, what, 1 month til Spidey?

You sound like a guy trying hard not to fall in love with this line so you can justify going after the original comiquette.

Happy there is still no NRD. Ordered, what, 1 month til Spidey?

When I LOVE a statue I post about it A LOT!!!! Annoyingly so in fact. I had 8 now 9 posts in this thread.... That SHOULD tell you something.

I ordered it as well but those closed eyes still don't look right to me. I'm SOOO hoping that the statue is impressive in person (as some of you have stated). Hopefully all three of these do well so that Sideshow can get to work on the Black Cat! :D

lol $320 for such a small statue pass!!

:dunno:dunno what you adding freight, exchange and brokerage onto that????

anyways I wonder if they'll leave the ES announcement until they release spidey???? thinking the ES for these pieces will be pretty high. After all this is the same statue that the retailers will be able to by as well, so including them as well as everyone ordering direct from SSC this sets ES will be up there imo

How on earth do you use your reward points with the new site??? :dunno

Last edited:
So is this line not gonna have an EX. I'm wondering if that's the way Sideshow will be going with the no EX, just a straight run?

Mary Jane
Stacy Gwen
Gladiator Hulk

All these had no EX if I'm not mistaken.

Back