• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1:1 Ghostbusters proton gun and ecto googles 4 halloween or cosplay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAZAFANTASMA

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello ! I'm selling my beloved Ecto Googles. They are made of resin, they have a foam pat so they are very comfortable to wear, its got a nice strap and the stickers are made of brilliant silver foil. I bought all the parts 2 Halloweens ago. This are the ecto googles you where waiting for, be ready for Halloween or Comic con!!!! Price is $350 CAD. Shipping is not included,

Please let me know if you're interested.

PROTON GUN - POSITON COLLIDER - PARTICLE THROWER :

This proton gun was made by me and it was put together from several resin kits, some where from Irricanian , a well known ghostbuster fan. I tried to make it as screen accurate as I could. It's got the weathered look (I painted some silver details to look as it was scratched). It has the metal VHOOK attached, unfortunatelly I don't have the other part, but you can take it out and put another one yourself .

The price would be $450 CAD shipping not included

I made this little video to show the working lights , and a picture gallery of the gun.

[ame]https://youtu.be/spjdXwvGqY0[/ame]

I will prefer to ship to the USA and Canada only, but if you live elsewhere contact me and we can sort it out. :wave

IF you have any questions or if you're interested please send me a pm

Thanks

Hello guys, I'll be selling a lot of loose stuff so please keep coming back to see what's new!

PRICES IN US DOLLARS:
A=Blade Hunter $8
B= H.F. With neck $8
C= Blade Hunter CUTE original $5
D= ROY BATTY $15
E= $15
F= the ROCK look a like HIt Figure head$15
G=DUDE $12
H=DUDE $12

I=Medicom Rah head $15
J=$15 (SOLD!)
K=$10
L=Teeth dude $5
M=lady with hair $5
N=$10

Sideshow Indy head Includes hat ! $65 ! SOLD

Sideshow hat less Indy head looks great! $40 ! FREE SHIPPING

Custom Painted head by me , TOD Style! $15 ! FREE SHIPPING
:clap

Last edited:
Loose heads and stuff for customs Indiana Jones loose items

Super rare Soveirgn studios shirt! SOLD

This awesome Head painted by Gregg Andrews / Greggo. I'm selling it for $65 shipped (He charged $50 plus shipping just for the paint alone! So this is a great price!) SOLD TODAY!!!!!

IRINA Spalko Uniform kit with white shirt, pants and jacket! $35 SOLD!

Irina Spalko Belt, plus gun plus sword and holster $25 SOLD!

Irina Spalko Head custom with sunglasses $10 SOLD!

PLease send payment through paypal !
If you want something INdy related I might have it , so let me know.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: Indiana Jones custom loose stuff

Awesome sideshow customized pants ALA Temple of Doom! with custom belt, gun and whip holsters, oh! and 2 whips!!!!!! $30 !!!!! SOLD!!!!

SIDESHOW Jacket! $15 FREE SHIPPING! SOLD!!!!!

My favorite one! Indy's gas mask bag, with custom SHan____ Stone (shaped to fit in most left relaxed hands), and Custom MAchete! $30SOLD!

Alden's look a like rubber boots! $10 FREE SHIPPING!

Sideshow hat this is the one you can use to put it as deco on Indy's desk. It won't fit the head) $10 FREE SHIPPING!

TEmple of doom shirt , with whip marks and blood in the back.... $10 FREE SHIPPING!

Last edited:
Re: AWESOME Indiana Jones Repaints and loose stuff (customs)

Saturday bump for some Indy love! PM or reply here if you have any questions.

Back