Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D yeah, now i can do this.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZIlW1t2mgNc?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZIlW1t2mgNc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

btw, "J/K". ;)

whats the best 9mm to get ?

For what purpose; defense, target shooting, conceal carry, etc? :dunno

I currently own a Springfield XD Sub-compact that I really love; but my needs might not be yours.

If cost is not too much of a factor Sig Sauer p226 would definately be my first choice. Glock 19 would be a close second, almost half the price of the Sig, and a great pistol for the beginner. IMO of course.

For what purpose; defense, target shooting, conceal carry, etc? :dunno

I currently own a Springfield XD Sub-compact that I really love; but my needs might not be yours.

:wave

Just got one myself. Only fired a clip out of it, but it seems pretty sweet. My first handgun actually...

DisneyStatues009.jpg

Currently, this is my dream pistol. I want it in .40 S&W. But it comes in 9mm as well.

Edit - Berretta 90two

Beretta_90TWO.jpg

No doubt. Everything I keep reading and watching about it confirms this. I just wish I had the dough for it. They're what, $3k after taxes??

that's for the "enhanced" model which i've seen for $2,500. mine is the "basic" model ($2,200). i prefer the handguard on it over the picatinny rails.

current accessories available here.

https://www.bushmaster.com/products.asp?cat=11

i can't wait till they start offering different caliber barrels. 6.8SPC, 7.62x39!

here's my current config. i swapped my Leupold scope from my AR.

P1030468.jpg

nice ACR.....anybody own a Ruger SR556??? I've been looking at this AR for a while now and I was just wondering how durable and reliable they are.

:wave

Just got one myself. Only fired a clip out of it, but it seems pretty sweet. My first handgun actually...

DisneyStatues009.jpg

Excellent choice, and I vastly prefer the XD and XDm to Glock (though I haven't tried the Gen 4's yet); I am not at all a fan of Glock's grip angle and I really like the grip safety that the XD has. The XDs really feel a lot like a 1911 in your hand; and once you get used to the trigger pull they are as reliable as anything out there. The SC 9 is my CCW weapon; and I have a 45 ACP tactical that is just as awesome.

:yess:

I did a test run on several 9mm models a year or two ago. Personally, I'm partial to Heckler and Koch. I like the HK P30 and HK USP Compact quite a bit. Both are extremely high quality -- accurate, reliable, durable and reasonably concealable. Good for a general use and all-purpose sidearm.

HK P30

dsc9125copyzj2.jpg

HK USP Compact

hk_uspcomp_45.jpg

I also liked the Walther P99, Beretta PX4 Storm, and Sig Sauer P229. Tried a Glock 19, but didn't care for the ergonomics at all. I ultimately went with the P30 as my primary sidearm, and bought a USP Compact in .45 as well. HK is a higher-end brand (the P30 was about $800) ... but you definitely get what you pay for.

SnakeDoc

Back