Guitar Hero: METALLICA (01/2009)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kills me, is that I like their music, I just hate them. I'm conflicted with the urge to punch them in the face, while putting on headphones listening to their music.

Yeah, I agree fully. I think their success just went to their heads and they just became such HUGE ****** bags. I still like Jason for leaving :lol

have you ever seen their documentary "Some Kind of Monster"? if you thought they were douches before, you definitely will by the end of that.

i'll buy it only if it has anesthesia - pulling teeth, ride the lightning, and creeping death on it...

which it won't have all 3, so screw it. :(

have you ever seen their documentary "Some Kind of Monster"? if you thought they were douches before, you definitely will by the end of that.

They sold out man. Back when they had long hair and didn't give a crap about what anybody had to say about anything that my friend is when they made their best ^^^^. KILL 'EM ALL:rock2

hell, i don't think i've ever played a song in GH song on any level past Medium. i just have little musical skill. once you mix in the orange button, it's all over.

i tried my first Rock Band drums song on Hard last night. wow, was that wild.
but i passed!
:woo

I am about half way through Hard on GHIII and got like or two on Expert.

Rock Band I am about half way through Medium on drums, haven't tried hard yet.

I am a huge Metallica fan. This game is going to be SOOOOO SICK. I am very curious to see the guitar it is going to come with. I wish we didnt have to wait so long before it comes out. JEEZ

Gameinformer has an artical on the game and gave a set list here is the Metallica songs listed

Enter Sandman
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Fuel
Hit the Lights
King Nothing
Master Of Puppets
No Leaf Clover
Nothing Else Matters
Sad But True
The Unforgivin
Wherever I May Roam

Nice Selection of old and new but I thought for the game being called Guitar Hero Metallica they would have had more songs from the group.

Haven't read the article, but are you sure thats a complete list, the Aerosmith one had more than that?

Thats right, GH: Aerosmith had a really small set and not that many Aerosmith songs because of all the other bands they added.

That is not enough Metallica songs to have in a game with their title on it.

EDIT: According to the metclub there are suppose to be 28 Metallica songs.

According to the article the final set list will have over 45 songs with about 60% Metallica and 40% by outside artists. It also incorporates the downloaded Death Magnet album.

Yeah. Aerosmith had 29 Aerosmith songs and another 12 non Aerosmith. So thats about right.

These trackpack releases are not as good a value as traditional releases, but you pay more for specialty items I guess.

At least they put the effort into making the band visuals as opposed to AC/DC's release for Rock Band.

Considering Zack Wylde couldn't play his song on expert, what does that make him?

Id guess Zakk probably put 5min into trying it, then smashed the lil guitar and stomped on the vid game console and said, "WTF and I doing? Im Zakk ^^^^in Wylde" :lol

I own the Aerosmith version because they are my favorite band but out of their extensive library the fact there were so few songs from them and so few as a whole made me regret getting it. I think I'll be passing on any of the themed versions.

Id guess Zakk probably put 5min into trying it, then smashed the lil guitar and stomped on the vid game console and said, "WTF and I doing? Im Zakk ^^^^in Wylde" :lol

Just clarifying that you don't have to be a wannabe to play it and the ironic fact that while an 8 year old boy can bang out Wylde's songs on expert with a perfect score, the guitar god himself, cannot even make it all the way through his own songs in the game.

Would I rather be a freaking real life guitar player? Hells yes. Do I have the time patience and talent? No.

Back