Guess the next PF ... or suggest ..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pordey, you and I have the same wish. I've been waiting for a Prologue Elven Soldier since FoTR was first released, and PF is the format it needs to be done in. C'mon Sideshow....the armor and sword must be captured in some format! :angelsmil

And somewhere down the line a Mouth of Sauron, preferably on steed with that wicked armor.

I want a Theoden PF with interchangeable head, one with helmet, one without.

Almost any armoured figure would be a very welcome addition... Théoden or Éomer would be my personal first picks for Rohan, Boromir or Faramir in armour for Gondor.

I think either prologue Elendil or Gil-galad would also be magnificent in Premium Format. Unfortunately, I don't suppose they're very high on the list of possibilities, at least any time in the near future. :monkey2

Gimli would be my first choice of any new LOTR figure, but I'd rather have the 1:6 version of him first...gots to complete the Fellowship!!! :gimli

Is it worth it though? I think they should take another crack at Frodo and pretend the last one never happened. They did it with the Hulk movie why not this PF? :horror

Don't let the poor official photos fool you, Frodo looks very good in person. I've been very happy with mine.

Frodo001.jpg

Don't let the poor official photos fool you, Frodo looks very good in person. I've been very happy with mine.

Yeah, the general pose, clothes and base is outstanding. The face sculpt isn't too bad, especially at certain angels. For the most part its just the face paint that needs a bit of a touch-up. But even so, I'm also very happy with mine and lets face it, the SSW statue and bust is hardly the best of the line.
So, no, with so many options, we don't need another Frodo.

I agree. The Frodo isn't as bad as its been labeled. On a scale of 1 - 10, I give it a 7.

It's serviceabale, and looks good with the others.

We don't need another Frodo right now...

Gimli as next - I like the idea, and he could fit very well with the Moria themed Frodo and orc PF :banana

Since Gandalf the White wasn't technically a member of the Fellowship we've actually only gotten two members so far. I'd like to see either Gandalf the Grey, Legolas, or Gimli next.

Try... DENETHOR!!

At least it is something different.. or else there will be like 200 different (or SIMILAR Gandalf at the 10th year anniversary of FOTR release), which incidentally will come soon... not VERY soon, but soon..
Maybe PJ or SS will come up with something..

Gimli would be my vote for the next PF - or a prologue Elven warrior.

Definitely an armored character or fellowship member, though.

I think they should do another Luke Skywalker figure first. Oh sorry, wrong section. :monkey3 :lol

I pretty much agree with what choppie said. Other than I would substitute Eomer in armor for Theoden. Oh and Haldir in armor. :rock

Back