Guess the next PF ... or suggest ..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still waiting for a High Elven Soldier :chew

Or a Rohan Royal Guard would be sweet too

Easterling, PEW, Gondorian Fountain Guard, Armored Theoden w/helm. That's what I want. Anything else really doesn't hold much interest for me at this point.

But the next piece will probably be a Fellowship character.

There is alot of great choices but I have to agree with gimli. Although he has to have sculpted hair and beard...NO galadriel hair!!:horror

I think you need at least 2 more strong pieces before we can get a hobbit. They don't seem to be very exciting pieces. I also think we need to hold off on Saruman since we have too many characters wearing white already (GTW and Galadriel).

You need an armored character or a bad guy. Other than that, Boromir, Legolas or Gimli would be good choices. The momentum needs to continue strong.

Someone mentioned Gollum. He could be really cool with a Dead Marshes base with a visible elf corpse in the water (or maybe the inclusion of the corpse could be an exclusive).

Merry and Pippin together would be great with the base being the upper branches of Treebeard, just enough for them to be sitting atop, Maybe stopping just at his eyes.

It might be a bit big, but I think it would be worth it and I think more people would buy these two together than would get them both seperately.

I have been less than thrilled with any the good guy PF's except Aragorn so far, and I don't want the next PF to be a momentum killer the way Galadriel was following on the heels of Aragorn. My vote would be for a bad guy, preferably the Mouth of Sauron.

Last edited:
we'll see GTG, Legolas, Gimli and Saruman and a wraith. I doubt we see too many other "Non main" characters. Reason... the prices have gone up so less people will be buying random guys.

Gotta admit over all the choices, Gandalf the Grey would rock and MUST be made but we just had the GTW pf , the Gandalf vs. Saruman dio and the 12" is on the way, I think they like to mix it up a bit. I'm betting we'll have to wait a while. and the R & D on the beard is gonna be a tough cookie to crack.

we'll see GTG, Legolas, Gimli and Saruman and a wraith. I doubt we see too many other "Non main" characters. Reason... the prices have gone up so less people will be buying random guys.

Which makes you wonder what the ES will be on something like Galadriel PF.

GTG will be made at some point. You are almost tempted to wonder if they could pull off real hair for him since he is scruffy looking as it is.

Back