Guess the next PF ... or suggest ..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which makes you wonder what the ES will be on something like Galadriel PF.

GTG will be made at some point. You are almost tempted to wonder if they could pull off real hair for him since he is scruffy looking as it is.

I hope they dont try real hair with GTG....SS really struggles with the real hair look for there PF's IMO.

Which makes you wonder what the ES will be on something like Galadriel PF.

GTG will be made at some point. You are almost tempted to wonder if they could pull off real hair for him since he is scruffy looking as it is.

Please, let's not give SS any idea's.

I'd like see Boromir....

I'd even liek one of him with arrorow sticking out of him, kneeling....then we can have Lurtz walking up to him...

I suppose we need a Sam, as well.
Also, GTG and Gimli would be nice.

A Gollum would be terrific, but I think it needs to reflect his duality as Smeagol & Gollum, whether its with a second head or in a reflection.

My favorite 2 scenes with Gollum are the ones where he's talking to himself in the water and then at the end of TTT in the trees.

now that I think of it, I think the next one could be Sam. I hope it complements the Frodo PF, though.

A Gollum would be terrific, but I think it needs to reflect his duality as Smeagol & Gollum, whether its with a second head or in a reflection.

My favorite 2 scenes with Gollum are the ones where he's talking to himself in the water and then at the end of TTT in the trees.

I was just thinking about this same thing earlier today. It'd be cool to have the base be the water with his alternate personality "reflected" in it.

now that I think of it, I think the next one could be Sam. I hope it complements the Frodo PF, though.

Is it worth it though? I think they should take another crack at Frodo and pretend the last one never happened. They did it with the Hulk movie why not this PF? :horror

PFs are too expensive and too space consuming to make more than 1 of a character, especially for a license so full of characters, IMO.

Ringwraith please.

YES PLEASE!:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3 OR

a323.jpg

I feel that SS should not repeat any character that is similar to the SSW line... like the present Moria Orc PF... in a way it will undermine the value of the previous SSW piece.

I suggest making...

1. The Wild man (very unlikely for some don't even know who he is!!)
2. Ewoyn AS EWOYN and NOT as Dernhem
3. Denethor (I especially like the pose of him sitting on his "throne" holding the broken horn of Boromir OR the uncaring look when he is bitting off a chunk of the tomato when Pippin is singing to him)

The last scene can also be a very good diaorama piece....

Back