Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He generally does cameos for movies that it's character he helped create. I don't think he made Punisher or Ghost Rider.. As for FC and X2, maybe they simply didn't ask him?

Good idea, I'd never thought about that angle, definitely makes it seem a little less random.

Yeah, it's not like he co-created almost every major character or team you see in movies these days or anything.

Honestly, guy makes Walt Disney look like a light weight. I bet if you made Marvel World it would outsell Disney's ticket sales yearly.

Yeah, it's not like he co-created almost every major character or team you see in movies these days or anything.

Dude deserves credit no doubt. I personally tho could live without the distracting cameos and would prefer a non-dialogue cameo like ASM which worked so well because he was in the scene but not the focus.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves. The man is responsible for MARVEL COMICS very existence. These movies wouldn't exist if not for him so its fitting he has these cameos. He's not gonna be around forever and when the sad day comes that he is no longer there I will definitely miss seeing him.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves. The man is responsible for MARVEL COMICS very existence. These movies wouldn't exist if not for him so its fitting he has these cameos. He's not gonna be around forever and when the sad day comes that he is no longer there I will definitely miss seeing him.

:goodpost:

Too bad no one's thought of a computer generated Jack Kirby cameo yet ;)

Honestly, guy makes Walt Disney look like a light weight. I bet if you made Marvel World it would outsell Disney's ticket sales yearly.
Without a doubt!

Shut up! You're giving me feels. :monkey2

:goodpost:

Too bad no one's thought of a computer generated Jack Kirby cameo yet ;)
Shouldn't be too hard with today's CGI tech.

I mean, word's that in Fast&Furious7 they might be doing a CGI Paul Walker in some scenes :lol

Stan co-created:

-Ronan the Accuser
-Groot
-The Collector
-The Kree

So I would be more surprised if he DIDN'T show up in "Guardians..."

I wonder if Silver Surfer and Galactus are some of the "shared" characters between Fox and Marvel Studios. They are technically part of the "Marvel Space" characters as well.

Rumors are Disney is thinking of either its own MARVEL or STAR WARS park. However, it's questionable regarding their Marvel contract status with Universal Studios theme parks. Another rumor is expanding the Star Wars section (or creating an add-on) at Disney Hollywood Studios.

They have enough for TWO new theme parks between those two franchises.

Rumors are Disney is thinking of either its own MARVEL or STAR WARS park. However, it's questionable regarding their Marvel contract status with Universal Studios theme parks. Another rumor is expanding the Star Wars section (or creating an add-on) at Disney Hollywood Studios.

They have enough for TWO new theme parks between those two franchises.

So first we had Disneyland, then Disneyworld, what's next? Disney Galaxy? Disney Universe? :lol

I don't mind. I'd love a Disney/Marvel them park.
Of course I can't wait to do Universal/ Expanded Harry Potter next year.

So first we had Disneyland, then Disneyworld, what's next? Disney Galaxy? Disney Universe? :lol

So that means the security will be the Guardians of the Galaxy?

hqdefault.jpg

Well, piss poor resolution and all, it's easy to identify as Ronan. Eveything I see about this film just gets me more excited about it, hope it can find a place with mainstream audiences.

Well, piss poor resolution and all, it's easy to identify as Ronan. Eveything I see about this film just gets me more excited about it, hope it can find a place with mainstream audiences.

I can see it doing well! I'm exactly the same, I keep check different sites for updates on GOTG and everytime something new pops up I get a little bit excited and it re-assures me that this movie is going to be awesome :hi5:

Nebula looks bad ass. I don't know anything about her character but I'm pretty sure she is going to be bad ass too :lol

Definitely the character I'm looking forward to most!
Heres a High-Res shot,
movies-guardians-of-the-galaxy-karen-gillan-nebula.jpg
Highly doubtful but I really hope to get a 1/6 HT of her, It's all I want right now

Back