Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A....a marvel villain that.... looks like the actual villain? What the hell is going on here...?!

Obvious movie fail coming... Ronan looks like a comic book character, casual viewers who aren't fanbois don't understand that comic book movies would have characters that look like they are from comic books, except for the movies that do well and have comic book looking characters, those are the exception and if cornered I can make an excuse for every one of them you can name. Ronan should have worn black leather and no mask, so that a very attractive dude with nice teeth can play him. :lol

In case if there no pics of Ronan posted yet...

ronanta1_zps9dcefb78.jpg

ronanta2_zpse14bd6fc.jpg

A lot closer to the comics than I was expecting, he looks fantastic and menacing. Hope he's really powerful in the film compared to everyone, then at the end Thanos knocks him down easily for failing him or something to the same effect.

A lot closer to the comics than I was expecting, he looks fantastic and menacing. Hope he's really powerful in the film compared to everyone, then at the end Thanos knocks him down easily for failing him or something to the same effect.

Isn't he a member of the Kree Empire, what would he be doing helping Thanos? or do you mean Ultimate Universe?

Isn't he a member of the Kree Empire, what would he be doing helping Thanos? or do you mean Ultimate Universe?

Nah Ronan is pretty crazy already, it makes sense that he would be working with Thanos. He does work with the Guardians later on but the Kree aren't all exactly good guys. Just like the Skrulls. At least that's how they are in the 616 verse. I stopped reading Ultimate comics after Ultimatum. It all just turned to ****.

Nah Ronan is pretty crazy already, it makes sense that he would be working with Thanos. He does work with the Guardians later on but the Kree aren't all exactly good guys. Just like the Skrulls. At least that's how they are in the 616 verse. I stopped reading Ultimate comics after Ultimatum. It all just turned to ****.

Still I hope they throw in some Kree references in GOTG and maybe that could eventually lead to a Captain Marvel movie although if there using Ultimate versions of characters then I don't care :mad: but I'm hoping its Carol Danvers(616) and I wouldn't object to an appearance from Mar-Vell in some capacity

Dude if we get Carol in the MCU, I can die happy. Hands down one of my top four favorite Avengers, along with Spider-Woman. I LOVE the Carol/Jess friendship so much. Ms./Captain Marvel has to be a character to go up against Thanos on Avengers 3. She's essentially Marvel's Wonder Woman. They can easily mention Mar-Vell in passing, hopefully that he's already on earth and such. Dude, every single time I see a pilot in the Marvel Studios films, I'm literally all like "holy **** is that Carol? Is that Carol? Please let that be Carol"

Well they already did reference the Kree in Agents of SHIELD so that's something.

Dude if we get Carol in the MCU, I can die happy. Hands down one of my top four favorite Avengers, along with Spider-Woman. I LOVE the Carol/Jess friendship so much. Ms./Captain Marvel has to be a character to go up against Thanos on Avengers 3. She's essentially Marvel's Wonder Woman. They can easily mention Mar-Vell in passing, hopefully that he's already on earth and such. Dude, every single time I see a pilot in the Marvel Studios films, I'm literally all like "holy **** is that Carol? Is that Carol? Please let that be Carol"

Well they already did reference the Kree in Agents of SHIELD so that's something.

:yess: I was so giddy when Sif mentioned them, Marvel is one of my all time favorite Avengers too, definetly cracks top 3.

Back