Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instantly thought "Star Wars" when I saw that poster.
:exactly: classy!

Can't wait, I still watch the trailer periodically, still doesn't get old :rock:
:lecture :hi5:

Reminds me of the DotFP poster

tumblr_lntyx34xxx1qf9kud.gif

I think the idea of having teaser trailers for a trailer is incredibly stupid, but it's GOTG so I don't give a ****....

BTW is it just me or the place at the beginning of the trailer looks a lot like the airport from The Fifth Element?

I had assumed this would be pure b.o. gold until I read that Avengers interview that said this will in no way factor into Avengers 2 or Phase 2's bigger picture and it's a stand alone. I was quite shocked to hear that as I'd assumed we would see them team up with the Avengers. Quite interested to see how it fairs if that is true and it's just it's own thing. This would be a first from Marvel wouldn't it?

I had assumed this would be pure b.o. gold until I read that Avengers interview that said this will in no way factor into Avengers 2 or Phase 2's bigger picture and it's a stand alone. I was quite shocked to hear that as I'd assumed we would see them team up with the Avengers. Quite interested to see how it fairs if that is true and it's just it's own thing. This would be a first from Marvel wouldn't it?

It ties into Phase 3, shows Marvel is thinking bigger picture than Avengers 2 and is starting to set up the biggest film they've got planned: Avengers 3: The Infinity Gauntlet

:exactly: :exactly:

Back