Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Guardians of the Galaxy to be announced at comic con.

I'm glad they kept that squirrel thing. CAMP THE SHEET OUT OF THESE MOVIES>

Hope you're right Nam. Afterall this could be the beginning of a set up of a space saga to constrast Avengers earth saga.

I hope this turns out well. Would love to see Cosmo in this. And my dream wouls be a Nova film :pray:

They're gonna need every other character they have since FF, Silver Surfer and Galactus are owned by Fox.

These license things can be weird. It'll be A LONG time before they'd even use the Shi'ar, if ever

Especially with Wolverine hitting next year and Deadpool following in 2014 with the First Class sequel.

I'm really excited for this movie. Suffice it to say, I'm most excited to see the talking Raccoon with a ray gun.

Was expecting the older team as well but this line up is just as interesting. Love Star Lord's design. Drax should be interesting.

Glad that we will be seeing Gamora on the big screen. This should be awesome if done right.

So who would people like to see cast? Im guessing rocket racoon will be cgi but who could voice him?

I hope this doesn't cross over into the Avenger universe. No cgi talking raccoons with my Iron Man, please.

Back