Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Guardians of the Galaxy to be announced at comic con.

https://latino-review.com/2012/06/28/exclusive-marvels-2014-movie-revealed/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_25153

Soon i'll be creating a "Warning to all Nova fair-weather fans - I'm single and looking to mingle" thread :lol

exactly.gif

wtf is guardian of the galaxy, never heard of those guys.

This is what they are using to lead into avengers 2? A rat with a rocket gun? marvel studio must be running out of licenses to use...

.........:slap:slap:slap:slap:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Man, I'm amazed at how well Marvel/Disney has kept this 'ball' in motion, after all of these years, building this elaborate 'web' of movies the way they have. It all started with Iron Man, and now it continues with Guardians and beyond. And they've executed everything so well up this point that I'm sure this movie will be no exception.

For the record, I'm not a fan of superheroic animal types. Sorry Rocket Raccoon!

Howevah!

After seeing Marvel hit one homerun after another, I can't ever write them off. I'm not a GotG fan at all, but I have faith Marvel will make it entertaining. Thanos will be the obvious draw for me here just like Hulk was for Avengers. He's the new "it" guy!

But yeah, Marvel just can't be stopped. It's great! Take notes DC!

This is the only part of the article I didn't like:

Two: The Guardians being added to the Unified Universe means the theorhetical chronological order of Marvel Unified Movie Universe Phase 2 is: ‘Iron Man 3′ ‘Thor 2′ ‘Captain America 2′ ‘Guardians of the Galaxy.’ Hulk gets the shaft.

Oh well.

As for Rocket Racoon, no please.... Just NO! I don't want this film getting cheesy like say... The Green Lantern?

This is the only part of the article I didn't like:

Two: The Guardians being added to the Unified Universe means the theorhetical chronological order of Marvel Unified Movie Universe Phase 2 is: ‘Iron Man 3′ ‘Thor 2′ ‘Captain America 2′ ‘Guardians of the Galaxy.’ Hulk gets the shaft.

Oh well.

Until Feige says it, I wouldn't believe it. There's a huge demand for it right now and that's only gonna get bigger when the DVD hits.

Aw, no Howard and Duck tits? :lol

Assuming you mean Howard the Duck, :lol:lol:lol.

If Rocket Racoon comes with a Lea Thompson clone then perhaps I'll reconsider!

Concept art! GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is set for August 1, 2014, with Groot, Drax, Rocket Racoon, Gamorra and Star Lord as part of the team.

Guardians-of-the-galaxy-sdcc-concept-art.jpg

I was trying to figure out who Frax was. Then I realized it was Drax the Destroyer.

Looking good. Really hope they don't trivialise these great characters to just advertise A2 :pray:

I don't think they will. They spent a lot of time building up for Avengers and took everything seriously. The increased budgets for the sequels, and increased payments for the stars to lock them in (save for RDJ :mad:) show they're taking every precaution to ensure they maintain that. I don't think GotG will be any different.

I mean more in a sense that they have this team as the "B team" who get their ass kicked so the "A team" come come in and save the day

I love GotG and want them to be their own ass kicking selves. but with this being connected with A2 and Avengers being more well known i fear they'll be made cannon fodder to deepen the fight for the avengers lot :dunno

I'd much prefer it if this wasn't connected to Avengers, that way fans would be assured it's their story not a possible prelude cop out to beef up the others.

I mean more in a sense that they have this team as the "B team" who get their ass kicked so the "A team" come come in and save the day

I love GotG and want them to be their own ass kicking selves. but with this being connected with A2 and Avengers being more well known i fear they'll be made cannon fodder :dunno

Dunno, they're all about building franchises and then having said franchises pay off in the bigger team film. GotG will be necessary to introduce Thanos, but that'd be a very expensive and nonsensical introduction if they're just gonna kill everybody off.

Hope you're right Nam. Afterall this could be the beginning of a set up of a space saga to constrast Avengers earth saga.

I hope this turns out well. Would love to see Cosmo in this. And my dream wouls be a Nova film :pray:

I bet we see them in Thor 2. In some form or another.

Back