Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - May 5th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - May 5, 2017

Variety is reporting, and Gunn posted on his FB page that Kurt Russell has indeed signed on to play Quill's father.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - May 5, 2017

We don't know exactly if he's gonna be Peter's dad but it's probably what's gonna happen. He would've made a great Adam Warlock though.

Other than that, Mantis is confirmed!

3a3eb5ab34b7493561b8a7de1e488eea.jpg

Variety got this from "sources," and James Gunn said he could also be Moon Knight's stoner neighbor, so it's not set in stone!

Think about it -- who the hell else would play Pratt's father but Russell? That's perfect casting right there.

Glad Nebula's back. Hope they don't make her a hero too.

Nebula and Merle from Walking Dead I hope.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Kurt is the perfect choice to play Star-Lord's father. So excited for this!

Think about it -- who the hell else would play Pratt's father but Russell? That's perfect casting right there.

Glad Nebula's back. Hope they don't make her a hero too.

I'm looking forwards to seeing what Russell brings to his role. I can't remember the last time I saw him in a movie.

Latest news is that Tommy Flanagan from Sons Of Anarchy will be joining the cast as Yondu's right hand man.

Sorry I'm not excited for a casting of another pointless backstage character. My bad.

Every time this thread's bumped I come in hopes of readin' "Cosmo will be helping Guardians in their new quest".

Sorry I'm not excited for a casting of another pointless backstage character. My bad.

Every time this thread's bumped I come in hopes of readin' "Cosmo will be helping Guardians in their new quest".

No problem, I know it's not big news, but I figure there are some people who are interested.

:duff

Back