Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - May 5th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Re: Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - May 5, 2017

Gunn said that two new Guardians will be added.

Cosmo is a given. Maybe Moondragon to tie in with Warlock. If not then maybe Bug, or Jack Flag even. :lol

Gunn said that two new Guardians will be added.

U3KSxAd.gif

Nebula will be back.

Anyone will be better than Ronin.

His politics boooooooooooooore me.

Not sure I can take Rocket for another 2 hours though. He could be the Roger Rabbit of Marvel.

Only way they'll meet is is Marvel forces them to and Guardians should be separate from Earth

Once Infinity Wars happens, it makes sense for them to meet, because of Thanos and the Infinity Stones.

Also, all of those characters interacting together is dialogue gold and would be absolutely be fun and amazing.

All I wants is more Yondu. In fact, this one should be titled "Guardians of the Galaxy: Age of Yondu"

:clap I'm all for more Yondu in GOTG 2- hope it happens.

I want Cosmo. There's no reason not to.

Interested to see if they can pull this off without it being just another Gaurdians of the Galaxy.....

I wonder who the main bad guy will be in this film and what connection will it have to Thanos and the infinity stones, since pretty much all marvel movies are leading up to that. Maybe the Badoon?

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - May 5, 2017

I'd kill for a Kurt Russell vs Michael Rooker scene.

Back