Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - July 28, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm... This is GotG thread, I wasn't talking about Avengers.

Yep as expected. Pretty pumped for a sequel to this awesome movie.

meh! I'm over Nova and Bug I never got invested in soooo I'm OK with this, there are better characters anyway

There is so much to do, so many characters that are awesome within themselves, man I'm so into this films! And want to at least see some heralds even if it's for a short cameo.

Not Fun Fact: I paid almost no attention to the casting of the GOTG secondary characters. So while watching the movie, I was like 75% sure Nebula was played by Rachel Leigh Cook. Though that assumption was tampered with the logic of, "Why would she be in this?"

Yondu was awesome, and Rooker was his usual awesomeness.

So when Rooker playing an awesome blue alien isn't even close to my favorite part of a movie - that's how I know this is something ridiculous.

Yondu spinoff, please. Possibly teaming with Howard the Duck. They could cruise the countryside conducting home invasions and murdering whores and whatnot. . .oh wait, that was a different Rooker character, wasn't it? But still, it's an idea Marvel. If you want to run with it, a simple thanks in the credits will be enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back