Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - July 28, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see:

Adam Warlock
Nova
Silver Surfer (I know it can't happen but i can hope…)

I'm just as excited, if not moreso, for the soundtrack for Guardians 2 as I am for the movie.:lol

Rocket and Howard the Duck team-up :lol

All I know is...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I want to see Thanos start collecting the infinity stones personally now that his lackeys have failed him. Lets see him storm Asgard, Xander and Knowhere to collect what is his.

When this next Fantastic Four movie bombs, we might see Surfer

Hoping

I want to see Thanos start collecting the infinity stones personally now that his lackeys have failed him. Lets see him storm Asgard, Xander and Knowhere to collect what is his.

Myself as well but part of me is starting to wonder if Thanos is potentially a phase 4 villain. 3 stones left to be revealed, he appears to have none yet, and no Adam Warlock to defeat him.

Myself as well but part of me is starting to wonder if Thanos is potentially a phase 4 villain. 3 stones left to be revealed, he appears to have none yet, and no Adam Warlock to defeat him.

:lecture Thanos better get cracking on getting those gems. I'm starting to think he might be Phase 4 as well.

He could snag them all in one fell swoop, maybe thats Guardians 2, they'll have to chase Thanos as he storms through the galaxy grabbing all the gems

With the Tesseract and the Infinity Gauntlet both being in Odin's treasure vault how Thanos acquires them could be intresting.

Odin is MIA, not that the rest of Asgard knows it yet.

So would Loki just hand over the goods to Thanos to avoid getting his ass kicked or would his lust for power see him try and get all the stones for himself?

I do agree that Thanos needs to get those infinity gems if he is the villain for Avengers 3. He may have to show up in Thor 3 and GOTG2 to get them all.

I don't think Thanos will be the Phase 4 villain, I think the first sorta "story" of the MCU will end with phase 3 and then start a new cycle for Phase 4.

There is speculation with all the new dates Marvel listed for their films, that Avengers 3 could be a two part film. This would leave room for quite an epic showdown with Thanos split across two films to conclude phases 1-3.

I'll take as much Thanos action as I can get, hope they tweak his design a little and I'm sure they will when he has more than a cameo role

I'll take as much Thanos action as I can get, hope they tweak his design a little and I'm sure they will when he has more than a cameo role

I want those menacing pinpricks of light in the darkness of his brow.

avengersassemble_7_cover.jpg

With the Tesseract and the Infinity Gauntlet both being in Odin's treasure vault how Thanos acquires them could be intresting.

Odin is MIA, not that the rest of Asgard knows it yet.

So would Loki just hand over the goods to Thanos to avoid getting his ass kicked or would his lust for power see him try and get all the stones for himself?

They could also go the route of Thanos teaming up with other villians. Use Loki again, find the Red Skull from wherever the cube teleported him, heck even
Spoiler Spoiler:
, and maybe some new ones too. I mean they could easily have Thanos take on the Avengers by himself with the infinity gauntlet, but so far it seems the Avengers need an army of something to fight. So why not just a bunch of super villains?

But I'm guessing we'll see the Guardians face of against Thanos (and Nebula?) in GotG2. He'll probably acquire at least the gem from this film and maybe the one from the Collector from Thor 2 then. Maybe see him make an appearance in Thor 3, etc to gather the other gems. Hopefully they don't drag that out though. I'd hate to see phase 3 just being a bunch of movies of Thanos gathering these gems only to FINALLY use them in Avengers 3. I'm glad they are laying the ground work, but I would just hate it for them bore us with that before they big payoff.

I... don't have any specific requests.

If I have fun the entire time, and laugh my ass off for two+ hours, like I did for part 1, it's a success for me.

I just want them to spend more time and effort on action scenes.
First movie seriously wasted A LOT of potential in that department.

I... don't have any specific requests.

If I have fun the entire time, and laugh my ass off for two+ hours, like I did for part 1, it's a success for me.

I just want them to spend more time and effort on action scenes.
First movie seriously wasted A LOT of potential in that department.

Really? I thought the first avengers was literally a light hearted comedy, then a huge action scene.

I hope the new avengers is more serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back