Guaging interest: 1:6th facehugger & stasis tube

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hugger, it turned out really nice. well done.

Keep these around for a while, and I think you will easily sell them. Right now is just a bad time economy wise and with all the fantastic figures coming.

I bought 3 of Frank today, paid them right away by paypal.
as soon as i get them i will build them and post the pics!
Will take a couple of weeks since i'm living in the Netherlands, europe.

Ow. Cool! Any bigger pics than that on the front page?

I also thought, it'd be real cool if you could fill it with actual water. Dunno how the kit is put together but surely you could just seal the bottom half and fill her up.

Awesome. So any pictures of these things other than the crappy one on the front page?

figure.jpg

https://www.hobbymatrix.com/store/stasiskit.html

ehhh. Too basic. Hugger too yellow. I'll pass.

You have to paint it. So it doesn't have to look that yellow. That's just the color that person chose.

And "basic"...what the hell? It's accurate. What more do you want?

bah. i was interested in this until i saw it doesn't come with a light source.

Well, if I included a LIGHT SOURCE, you would ^^^^^ that its too expensive.

So, I cant win.

Odds are,...you wouldn't have bought one anyway. So, I didn't miss out on much.

So i messaged huggerkeeper here a couple of days ago regarding the 1/6 tubes and if he'd be willing to offer me a discount if i bought 3 at a go. I also asked how much it would cost to ship it to my home country of singapore.

Well waddaya know, he can't offer me a discount coz this is as low as he can possibly go. Which is perfectly understandable. However he has to also call my country and i quote him " the recast center of the universe" .

Thanks a lot for your "help". Firstly i haven't a clue what you're talking about .

Secondly there are many ppl in my country who are serious collectors including me so you can shove your accusations where the sun don't shine.

Guys this fellas customer relations in awesome. Kinda explains why you've sold so few kits. Speaking of which you just lost a genuine order for 3. Have a good day

Back