Guaging interest: 1:6th facehugger & stasis tube

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont have time to make completed ones.

Im not sure how many I will sell.
I cant post in the FOR SALE section.

Im also considering keeping these domestic only. International is a pain to deal with. The shipping box is also too small for the custom label.

Frank Cerney

Not really, just bad timing.
So many other things are coming out since this thread started.
Honestly, I'd love some, but I just have too many other stuff on Pre-order etc and no money tree in sight.

I'm sure interest will pick back up after the Hot Toys TDK, Iron Man, Predator2, Alien, AVP, and Alien3 are released. :eek:

I feel bad, but I simply can't afford $180 worth of tubes right now. :(
I'm sure many others feel the same way.

Last edited:
Frank,

I can't speak for anyone else of course, but my interest has never waned, and as I commented earlier, as soon as I've taken care of a couple of other commitments, I will be ordering at least one of your outstanding kits...(if I can manage it, I'd actually like to have three).

I know there must be other Aliens fans on the board here who'd want in on these kits, too. Maybe they missed this thread. Anyway, I'll try to pass the word along. If you can give it a little more time I'm sure you'll find enough people interested in these to make it worth your while. :)

No worries guys.

Believe me I know how it is...

My previous post was not mean to sound like a d head. It was an honest question.

Appreciate the very honest answers.

Im gonna make up the current run so I have 20 on hand, then put it all away.
I have to gear up for the MARK VII we are about to do.

Frank

One other answer is the Comic-Con previews...many of us 1/6th collectors are drooling over what HT and SS have announced for the 3rd & 4th quarters of 08, and 1st & 2nd quarters of 09. Money's certainly getting a lot tighter for me right about now for the next two quarters if nothing else.

I received my kit a few days ago and it looks great!

Now for those of you who were worried about putting it together yourselves, I think anyone that has a moderate amount of skill should be able to put this together. It's not a difficult assembly and Frank (huggerkeeper) did a great job of mollding/casting the parts, they'll need very little cleanup.

I'm going to work on mine soon and hopefully I'll have "work in progress" reports as I go.

Frank,

I'm doing my best to get clear of bills, etc. at the moment. I should be able to order a pair of kits in mid to late Oct., so if you could keep a couple of those reserves for me, I'd be most grateful... :bow :)

Hey Frank,

I saw your post for this over at The Hive, but haven't been able to access your website for some reason.

How much is a kit?

Just Finished putting together my Stasis Tube kit from Huggerkeeper and wanted to say what a cool little kit this is. Very easy to trim and throw together in a couple of hours time. The hugger is nice and Frank sculpted accurate ladyparts for the little bastard as well! His semiclear base parts which allow lights to shine up inspired me to cast up his hugger in semiclear resin and submerge/suspend my hugger in clear resin. This worked really well with all the rising bubbles being encouraged for a change! Anyhow, folks on the fence with this product should just jump over it before Frank retires this thing altogether!

Nathan

Thanks for posting the mini-review. I really like your idea of casting the hugger inside the tube! Gotta give that a try. Can't wait to have one of these of my own! :D

Just Finished putting together my Stasis Tube kit from Huggerkeeper and wanted to say what a cool little kit this is. Very easy to trim and throw together in a couple of hours time. The hugger is nice and Frank sculpted accurate ladyparts for the little bastard as well! His semiclear base parts which allow lights to shine up inspired me to cast up his hugger in semiclear resin and submerge/suspend my hugger in clear resin. This worked really well with all the rising bubbles being encouraged for a change! Anyhow, folks on the fence with this product should just jump over it before Frank retires this thing altogether!

Nathan

Pics at your leisure please

Back