Gruson Updated Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that Supe piece is simply astounding. can't say it enough. i almost bid against ya Gambit lol. i really have no idea why some saavy collectible company hasn't MADE THIS DAMN PIECE YET!!!

Thanks Gambit.

The Reeve Superman is really an AMAZING piece.

I cannot thank CKING enough for it...and Jeff Camper for painting mine so realistic!

Perfect. This is a perfect example to show how a mixed media figure can look so much better than something fully sculpted.

ssss3.jpg

i wish i could turn my room into that....magnificent...museum...
i like the frames in the back and how they all match and how you found good movie pics that match the size, etc.
incredible.!

I know there aren't any "sticky" threads on "Show Your Shelves" but I nominate Grusons thread to be a sticky. For people looking to have the dream statue setup, there's really no comparison on how classy the layout is. Top to bottom,,, from the lighting, to the 11x17 framed pix, to the black stands and acrilic cases. Great...
--You need to post up your Rocky pix!

Thanks PDX, yours should be sticky as well. ;)

I did just receive Leatherface and here are some pics:

h18uf.jpg

h31ql.jpg

h25xy.jpg

Gruson said:
Thanks PDX, yours should be sticky as well. ;)

I did just receive Leatherface and here are some pics:

h18uf.jpg

h31ql.jpg

h25xy.jpg

That is AWESOME Gruson! Your collection always inspires me. You have one of the best displays I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing your Leatherface! He is very nice piece. Awesome man. :rock

As always, you've got an incredible collection Gruson. The way you display your pieces like like something you'd see if you were going to a movie museum. Everything looks very classy and very clean (which is something to be desired when displaying any kind of collectibles). Also, great pickup on the Leatherface..he fits in well with Freddy & Jason on display!!

threeonesix said:
Sorry if it's been asked before, but where did you get the black cubes your statues sit on?

I'll jump in here... The site is:
https://store.casesforcollectibles.com/index.html
And if you're going to order, make sure you specify with them that they are "pedastals" not cubes, or bases... Long story.. lol.....
I just ordered two myself (one 36"x18"x18" another 26"x18"x18") for my Predator setup here: It should look a lot nicer/cleaner than what I have now.
PredatorStatueMD_025-vi.jpg

sideshowpdx said:
I'll jump in here... The site is:
https://store.casesforcollectibles.com/index.html
And if you're going to order, make sure you specify with them that they are "pedastals" not cubes, or bases... Long story.. lol.....
I just ordered two myself (one 36"x18"x18" another 26"x18"x18") for my Predator setup here: It should look a lot nicer/cleaner than what I have now.
PredatorStatueMD_025-vi.jpg

Thanks. What did they charge you for each and how much was shipping?

threeonesix said:
Thanks. What did they charge you for each and how much was shipping?

18x18x36 is $203.18 Plus S&H $93.70
18x18x26 is $177.98 plus S&H $62.84

--I live on the west coast, so it's pretty expensive shipping.

Hey PDX, does casesforcollectibles actually sell the black pedestals too?

I thought they only did acrylic cases...

A local carpenter makes mine and I pick them up.

26" is pretty short if that is a pedestal you are ordering and not an acrylic cover...however, both will be a nice upgrade.

Gruson said:

26" is pretty short if that is a pedestal you are ordering and not an acrylic cover...however, both will be a nice upgrade.

Thats awesome Gruson, I hope to get a few pedestals eventually. Maybe one day you can let me know the dimensions and materials etc:D

Gruson said:

Yeah, they do... They confirmed that they will be a black high gloss acrillic pedastal. I wanted to do a staggered setup (the same height I have my Predator setup now) which is why I did 36" and 26". I'll post up pix once they arrive.
--That's cool that you have a carpenter do yours. I just assumed that you went through CasesForCollectables for everything..

Back