Gruson Updated Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
buffy-collector said:
Gruson your collection is amazing.

Every piece you have looks like quality.

The only thing that could make your collection look nicer,would be to take out those black box things that you have your pieces on and maybe but your collection on something a little nicer.

Awsome collection though
Matty
Really the black boxes look awesome and makes it look like a museum or a Sideshow booth at Comic Con the only thing you could do to make it better is put it in a bigger room. A nice 30 X 30 room would allow for a whole lot more pieces. How exactly where you able to get them made are they wood or what. Specifically what is the Star Wars one made out of:D

Gruson, thanks for giving me inspiration on how to set up my room as well. I think I might go with the pedestal route and see about installing track lighting. The glass display cases are definetely a must get.

Khev said:
Gruson do you plan on adding any Marvel PF's to your collection?

Not in the movie room, they do not belong there.

I have some in my office.

Last edited:
Gruson said:
Not in the movie room, they do not belong there.

If I ever have a room for my collection, I will completely copy your display. Hope you dont mind. It is beyond amazing.

Gruson said:

You know the drill by now... Let's see some pix of your office. :)
My office is overflowing right now. I've had to box up a ton of my old guys. I currently have in my office: PF Leia, SS Weta Treebeard, Popbot, Lurtz Exclusive, MR Obi-Wan & Vader (both Episode 4) lightsabers and the Alien Queen. I just updated my link with updated office pix...

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=250896#post250896

Watched Jaws again for the first time in a loooong while, we're talking years. And I fell in love with it all over again. Everytime Bruce came on screen I got giddy, its a match made in the deep blue sea. :lol
Problem is, now I am crazing the Jaw's Maquette. Thihnk thats gonna be my next purchase, after I've framed some movie posters and art that have been waiting attention(Pulp Ficiton, Aliens, ANOES)
Cant believe I hadnt watched it in so long, truly timeless a classic.
And thanks to Gruson and Michael Crawford for their pics I keep staring at, I need this even more.:D

BDboystoys said:
Watched Jaws again for the first time in a loooong while, we're talking years. And I fell in love with it all over again. Everytime Bruce came on screen I got giddy, its a match made in the deep blue sea. :lol
Problem is, now I am crazing the Jaw's Maquette. Thihnk thats gonna be my next purchase, after I've framed some movie posters and art that have been waiting attention(Pulp Ficiton, Aliens, ANOES)
Cant believe I hadnt watched it in so long, truly timeless a classic.
And thanks to Gruson and Michael Crawford for their pics I keep staring at, I need this even more.:D
This is truely an awesome piece, but before purchasing one, I'd suggest finding a place for it. I know when I got mine I had a real hard time finding a good place for this beauty. Good luck though~

carbo-fation said:
This is truely an awesome piece, but before purchasing one, I'd suggest finding a place for it. I know when I got mine I had a real hard time finding a good place for this beauty. Good luck though~

I got afew possible places for it:D

Gruson said:
I got the idea from Sideshow's displays at conventions and added the background poster/images. It works perfectly IMO.

Speaking of the poster/images, do you get them specially made or does someone sell them online? I was thinking of getting something exactly like that for my son for xmas. (though it would be a secret present for me as well)

very nice !

i hope you don't mind me asking? who makes or made the superman ?

ss12tp6.jpg

hydrobud said:
i hope you don't mind me asking? who makes or made the superman ?

I hope you and Gruson don't mind me answering :monkey3

Superman was commissioned by Chris King from England, as far as I know, like 1,5 years ago. There is only 18 pieces and each piece is unique due to different paint applications.

needless to say I am feel very lucky to have 1 of 18 in Istanbul :cool:

here is mine:

https://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5075/scd41030cf7.jpg

https://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5414/scd41029af0.jpg

Back