Gruson Updated Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here! Here! Wise words, indeed.

That is exactly what I am trying to avoid: having my collection turn into a cluttered mess.

We're not worthy! We're not worthy! We're not worthy!!!

th_bow.gif
th_bow.gif
th_bow.gif

What's funny is that I do have a big ass house, but the woman has only given me ONE room to display my collection in. :rolleyes:

Boba Fett said:
What's funny is that I do have a big ass house, but the woman has only given me ONE room to display my collection in. :rolleyes:

Be a man and TELL her you get 2 rooms now! :lol

Hey Grunson,

I just wanted to thank you for all your help and advice. And I wanted to thank you, in front of EVERYONE for your gift of the Alien Queen! Wow, I am so thankful!

Everyone, he just up and GAVE me for free his Alien Queen! Can you believe that! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Really though, thanks again and I cant wait to get my collection started!

God Bless,

---Chuck

Jesus.......Damn Gruson, are you getting out of collecting or something?

I'll give your T-800 a good home!:D

Very funny! ;)

I am still a collector. Always!

But the Queen was sold to a HUGE Aliens fan. N

I did buy the Sideshow bust again for $500 (could not pass on it at that price!) to replace her.

I will post some updated pics in a while.

Yes, I miss the Queen but it went to a very good home.

Anakin said:
,...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,.... :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 ,..u sold the best thing you had,..,,. now your collection have been downgraded to mortal levels!!,...,.

No No No, his collection is still the ONLY Master Jedi status collection I have seen on here. I say, he is the Master Jedi.

But what do I know anyway!?? LOL

HellboyFanChuck said:
No No No, his collection is still the ONLY Master Jedi status collection I have seen on here. I say, he is the Master Jedi.

But what do I know anyway!?? LOL

,..still a gr8 collection,...,,. but that alien queen set his collection apart,..since no one had it i believe,....,,.there's many awesome collections out there,..,,.. :cool:

Anakin said:
,..still a gr8 collection,...,,. but that alien queen set his collection apart,..since no one had it i believe,....,,.there's many awesome collections out there,..,,.. :cool:

Thats it! I just ignited my lightsaber! Come here! DONT RUN! COME HERE! :maul :maul :maul :maul

hehehe LOL ROFL Just Kidding

I hated to sell it but it was the smart thing to do.

The new owner even built a huge case for him with plexiglass and strobe lighting! I will try to get some pics.

Thanks Chuck, I still try to think I am THE Jedi Master around here.

LOL

Last edited:
WOW got rid of the queen! Did she just take up too much room??

Well you still have Superman and that is, IMO, your best piece.

Glad to see you also like Boba. It is a great piece. My only complaint is that you have him in the looking straight ahead pose. Not that dynamic looking IMO. You have to go with this pose. Well you don't have too but you should ;)

room2005.jpg

JAWS said:
WOW got rid of the queen! Did she just take up too much room??

Well you still have Superman and that is, IMO, your best piece.

Glad to see you also like Boba. It is a great piece. My only complaint is that you have him in the looking straight ahead pose. Not that dynamic looking IMO. You have to go with this pose. Well you don't have too but you should ;)

room2005.jpg

I agree, with you there Jaws... I'm not a PF man myself, out of my ball park. I'm Australian and the shipping is outrage on those. I like to get the exclusives on anything to maintain worth. But that Superman is the best part... Gruson you've got one of the best setups I've seen. Any chance of a new set of picture anytime soon?:D

Back