Gruson Updated Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Statue room is unbelievable. What do you do for a living? Sorry, have to ask...
Love the Queen and Predator setup. They look better in scale than they did AVP. The Queen was the size of a T-Rex.

Can't wait to see that Gladiator you have coming finished!:monkey5

Truely outstanding Gru, and once again congrats. :cool:

Now back to some serious drooling...
:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

I love how much more accurate this version is than the SS bust. The spines are unbelieveable!

elwood49 said:
I love how much more accurate this version is than the SS bust. The spines are unbelieveable!

How is this more accurate? Didn't the creator work on the SS bust?:confused:

jlcmsu said:
How is this more accurate? Didn't the creator work on the SS bust?:confused:

Elwood is right, Sideshow's is nice for sure but not as accurate.

Most of the changes are minor though.

The Queen is sweet.

But your Custom Superman is still tops IMO.

I love how your collection is really turning into something very special. Something that nobody else will ever have.

Cheers to you!!

Hey Gruson - there's only two things I've ever seen that look better than your set-up:

1)I can't discuss because I'm bound by a non-disclosure agreement. I'm being serious. I had to sign papers promising I would never publically state I saw what I saw!

2) The inside of Stan Winston's Studio/Office. And that is high praise - considering he's freakin' Stan Winston!

Quite a jaw dropping room! :monkey5

Re: Gruson Updated Pics! (page 1 has pics of everything)

Gruson said:
ap1.jpg
I'd love to see a pic of the Queen next to Luke or Leia to showcase the scale next to an "average" sized 1/4 scale person.

swabie2424 said:
Hey Gruson - there's only two things I've ever seen that look better than your set-up:

1)I can't discuss because I'm bound by a non-disclosure agreement. I'm being serious. I had to sign papers promising I would never publically state I saw what I saw!

2) The inside of Stan Winston's Studio/Office. And that is high praise - considering he's freakin' Stan Winston!

Quite a jaw dropping room! :monkey5

Thanks, wow, I appreicate it and would love to hear more about #1!

Yes, I have seen some of Stan's displays and they are awesome. I hope to one day get a tour myself!

:)

More pics to come, including far shots. Just waiting for a couple of more pieces to arrive.

Last edited:
Oh Khev,

I posted this pic of the Queen with Freddy (18" PF):

aq5.jpg

Good enough for you?

:)

Back