Gruson Updated Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well so far SS seems to be doing a pretty good job of announcing figures you already have framed photos of. :)

I'm kind of surprised you don't have Grievous. I think his fist fight with Obi-Wan Kenobi ranks right up there with the T-800 endoskeleton vs. Reese and the Predator vs. Arnie in visceral coolness. Its funny because all three of those scraps feature the robot, alien, or robot/alien giving a really sweet looking backhand that sends the hero reeling. :D

I loved seeing a scene like that in a Star Wars movie.

:D Great to see collections displayed in such a professional manner.
You could charge a small admission charge for the viewing pleasure.
:rotfl

Very awesome collection. I loved the way you displayed the posters behind the collections. Gives it a great background.

Oh, and the theatre looks nice too.

Thanks for the comments. Sorry Khev, no chance Grievous would ever be in my collection. ;)

I updated some pics on page 1. More changes coming soon.

My CM endo arrives in September, finally! I will take some wide shots as well.

Last edited:
Gruson said:
Thanks for the comments. Sorry Khev, no chance Grievous would ever be in my collection. ;)
That's cool. Hopefully a caped General finds its way into my collection at some point but that would only be if they waited a particularly long time to announce ROTS Anakin.

I have to thank you for the pics. Your collection is part of the reason I'm now the proud owner of PF Leia exclusive 36/1000. :)

Gruson said:
leia4lr3.jpg
What are the dimensions of the SW case?

I will have to confirm but I believe it is 48" wide, 24" tall, and 18" deep.

It's BIG.

;)

Well it has to be to display PF's. :) I like that your setup puts them all on the same level. I still might get a curio but its really hard to find one more than 12-13 inches deep plus if you fill it some figures will unavoidably have to go on the bottom shelf.

With yours they're all at a nice level and have room to breath. Not too unlike the displays at SDCC.

And your T-Rex reminds me of just yesterday when I was watching Jurassic Park here at our house in Florida. It was thundering and lightning here so much that you could hear the windows of the house vibrating. I must say it really added to the immersion of those first scenes when the T-Rex broke loose. :D

Thanks Tril,

One more week and my grail arrives.

1/4 scale FULL Aliens Queen!

I have seen some "teaser" pics and this thing is HUGE!!!

Plenty of pics soon. :)

Last edited:
Gruson said:
Thanks Tril,

One more week and my grail arrives.

1/4 scale FULL Aliens Queen!

I have seen some "teaser" pics and this thing is HUGE!!!

Plenty of pics soon. :)

COuld we SEE some teaser pics? This would be my grail if I was a rich man.

Ok BD, one teaser pic, just for you! ;)

When this photo was sent, she was about 85% completed and believe it or not, I was told the 1/4 Predator is even closer to the camera than she is. Just incredible!

I will take a lot of high resolution pics once she arrives next week and I set up the display.

new photo coming soon

Last edited:
Gruson said:
Ok BD, one teaser pic, just for you! ;)

When this photo was sent, she was about 85% completed and believe it or not, I was told the 1/4 Predator is even closer to the camera than she is. Just incredible!

I will take a lot of high resolution pics once she arrives next week and I set up the display.

:rock2

queen2.jpg

OMG!! Like G, I was originally going to buy this piece also. I just couldn't justify the amount of room that it takes up.:monkey2

Gruson said:
.... I will take a lot of high resolution pics once she arrives next week and I set up the display. :rock2

Can`t wait to see those pics Gru. :rock
She really is a beauty, theres going to be alot of.. :drool

Back