Gruson Updated Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gruson i like a lot your collection, but im really interested in those two little Gremlins, where do you get those little guys?? they looks really cool and its one of my favorites movies

and now you know!

Good luck getting them Gremlins.

Last edited:
Gruson, how deep are the shelves if you don't mind me asking? It looks like the bases of Luke and Vader are hanging over the edge. Are they less than 12" deep? I was looking into making some 16" shelves but I think that may be overkill and look like crap. Thanks.

Hey Gruson.....If you could please take all pics of your collection of this board I would be very greatful...everytime I look at it I :monkey2 :monkey2 ....I cry like a monkey....your setup is very very good...you have an awesome collection and it is displayed equally so......

Thanks for the comments.

The entire room is being re-done again. ;)

UPDATED pics on page 1 now.

Last edited:
Man, all I can say is WOW. That is one amazing display. I wish I had enough room to display my collection. THat display box housing the SW PFs is amazing. I bet that cost as much as all the SW PFs. Anywho, post updates when ever you can.

:chew die chewbaca :emperor

Damn, man. Looking better and better every week it seems.

Hope you get your CM endo soon.

SwoopingCloakofSureness said:
Damn, man. Looking better and better every week it seems.
Hope you get your CM endo soon.

Thanks bud!

Still no endo but my other frames/mattes were completed.

Now I just need Sideshow, CM, and other people to start shipping pieces so I can display the rest of these!

Last edited:
ya know I normally make a point to do my own thing, but I just may rip you off and mimic these in my own home. :chew :chew

NICE!

omg you have something signed by sigorney! theyre so nicely done!
Where did you find those pictures under the posters? And are the posters full size or smaller?

occulum said:
ya know I normally make a point to do my own thing, but I just may rip you off and mimic these in my own home. :chew :chew

NICE!

Man it's true what they say "Great minds think alike." Gruson, cool idea!

Added Aliens and Superman on page 3.

Last edited:
tomandshell said:
Gosh dang it Gruson, your stuff looks great. :monkey5

Thanks Tom.

Like you, I cannot wait for a PF Fett to add to the collection. :)

I think we will see him VERY soon.

Gruson said:
Thanks Tom.

Like you, I cannot wait for a PF Fett to add to the collection. :)

I think we will see him VERY soon.

If we don't see him at Comic Con, I will...

I will...

I will...

Well, I will wait some more... :sick

I'm always impressed. You certainly set the standard for what a collection should look like.

Only one word to describe your collection display Gru: Classy

.................bastard! :monkey4 :monkey5 :lol

JS :)

Back