Gruson Updated Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gruson said:
Well, it's been a while so here are a couple of updated pics for you guys:

Here are the updated pics :

predcase1.jpg

Hey Gru! Get that smoke detector fixed and back in the ceiling! None of us want to see your collection go up in smoke!!!! :rotfl

Seriously, nice display! You give us all so many good ideas... now if we could only quit buying stuff long enough to get some displays together! :D

Last edited:
lcummins said:
Hey Gru! Get that smoke detector fixed and back in the ceiling! None of us want to see your collection go up in smoke!!!! :rotfl

Seriously, nice display! You give us all so many good ideas... now if we could only quite buying stuff long enough to get some displays together! :D

Thanks again guys.

I was wondering when someone would notice the smoke detector. lol

I was changing it out when the Predator case arrived. Needless to say, I forgot about it for a bit. :)

Agent23 said:
Looks great Jeff. :clap

Got room for Lurtz? ;)

Of course!!!!!! You know I just love Lurtz! lol

It will take a couple of years to complete, but there will be a MASSIVE 1/4 scale LOTR display right in the middle of the room. One full of good guys and one full of the baddies. :)

I am just waiting for Sidehow to announce more LOTR and start shipping all of them.

Like I said, it will take a while but will be something to look forward to over the next couple of years.

;)

The T-Rex is a custom piece and not available now.

New pics coming soon!

The museum looks even better now. I will post more pics once the CM Alien and T-800 arrive.

:)

Gruson said:
The T-Rex is a custom piece and not available now.

New pics coming soon!

The museum looks even better now. I will post more pics once the CM Alien and T-800 arrive.

:)

It gets better?

*Faints*

I can't even bother to hope for anything like your setup Gruson. Though I do appreciate the trouble you have gone to to get it to this stage. Many thanks for letting us into your hallowed home and sharing what is possible. Your efforts are their own reward. Tasteful excellence.

Hi there! I am just staring in awe at your collection. All of my favorite movies in one place, it's phenomenal:D
I only wish I could collect the PF's, but am currently only getting the 1/6 scale figures. Keep us updated with more pictures when you get more items for your museum!

The more I see setups like these the more I lean toward abandoning 1/6 scale in favor of PF.

I have a feeling that the death knell of 1/6 for me will be when the first figure exists in both formats and direct comparisons can be made.

I'm blown away by 1/6 ROTS Sith Anakin, Jedi Luke, and the pics of Obi-Wan, Qui Gon, and Darth Maul. Hopefully the PF offerings of those characters will be even more jaw dropping. The thing I'm still on the fence about is the fact that 1/6 Darth Maul is actually much more accurate than the 1:1 bust, so the jury's still out until each individual piece is announced.

Khev said:
The more I see setups like these the more I lean toward abandoning 1/6 scale in favor of PF.

I have a feeling that the death knell of 1/6 for me will be when the first figure exists in both formats and direct comparisons can be made.

I'm blown away by 1/6 ROTS Sith Anakin, Jedi Luke, and the pics of Obi-Wan, Qui Gon, and Darth Maul. Hopefully the PF offerings of those characters will be even more jaw dropping. The thing I'm still on the fence about is the fact that 1/6 Darth Maul is actually much more accurate than the 1:1 bust, so the jury's still out until each individual piece is announced.

just curious. how is 1/6 Maul more accurate than the 1:1 bust?

Mookeylama said:
just curious. how is 1/6 Maul more accurate than the 1:1 bust?
In the likeness to Ray Park. The 1/6 figure looks much more like him. How/why it worked out that way I have no idea. If I knew that a larger scale meant a guaranteed better likeness then I'd cancel all my 1/6 pre-orders right now in favor of PF.

Khev said:
Gruson are you going to have separate cases for ESB/ROTJ characters (and versions of existing characters) or are you just concentrating on ANH?

I wish I knew! LOL

It kind of depends what Sideshow releases too.

I will figure something out.

Back