Gruson Updated Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys for all of the comments and PMs.

I appreciate and will keep returning all PMs.

Bjorn from Elm Studios created a lot of the custom pieces for me.

Please tell him I sent you if you contact him.

Thank you guys for all of the comments and PMs.

I appreciate and will keep returning all PMs.

Bjorn from Elm Studios created a lot of the custom pieces for me.

Please tell him I sent you if you contact him.

Hi Gruson

do you still have the pictures of the Predator Maquette Exc next to the Cinemaquette T-800 Endo ?

I would love tp see them again to see the size somparison of those too.

I have the Pred and would like to have a n endoskelton, but I don't know which one has the best scale to put next to the Predator, the SS version or the Cinemaquette ...

Get the CM endo.

The Sideshow 1/4 looks like a toy compared to it. The CM has much more detail and just looks that much cooler.

Last edited:
Get the CM endo.

The Sideshow 1/4 looks like a toy compared to it. The CM has much more detail and just looks that much cooler.

They are close enough in scale too.

I actually prefer the Sideshow Predator over the CM. (Exclusive that is)

Thanks

I just bought the SS Exc. Maquette and not the CM, it's just cooler with the mask on.
And I was wondering which endo looked best next to it, scale-wise.

I'll wait a bit longer and first I'll see what Sidehow will offer at COmic-con

Ok,

I just took some pictures. I don't really collect much these days. CMs seem to work best in my theater room so am only buying those now.

I will take more of the theater equipment at a later date.

I use 42" tall black marble pedestals for my CMs. They work out perfect.

More on the home theater later since you cannot really see anything. Funny, the screen is 119" but it looks so tiny in that pic! I need a wide angle lens to really capture the feel of the room.

As I said before, I create the frame displays myself. Mini poster at top and two 8x10s at the bottom. They fit great in an "insert poster" frame...14x36. I then get a black matte sized to fit everything in it.

Here is my CM collection for now:

grusoncm1.jpg

grusoncm2.jpg

grusoncm3.jpg

grusoncm4.jpg

ck12.jpg

grusoncm5.jpg

ingood1.jpg

CM_INDY2.jpg

t18.jpg

More later...

Last edited:
When did you find the T-800 CM, how did you find one?

Ok,

I just took some pictures. I don't really collect much these days. CMs seem to work best in my theater room so am only buying those now.

I will take more of the theater equipment at a later date.

I use 42" tall black marble pedestals for my CMs. They work out perfect.

More on the home theater later since you cannot really see anything. Funny, the screen is 119" but it looks so tiny in that pic! I need a wide angle lens to really capture the feel of the room.

As I said before, I create the frame displays myself. Mini poster at top and two 8x10s at the bottom. They fit great in an "insert poster" frame...14x36. I then get a black matte sized to fit everything in it.

Here is my CM collection for now:

grusoncm1.jpg

grusoncm2.jpg

grusoncm3.jpg

grusoncm4.jpg

ck12.jpg

grusoncm5.jpg

ingood1.jpg

t18.jpg

More later...

Awesome... I don't think anyone's collection is more changing and fluid than yours. Be it all 1/4 scale, to 1:1, now to the CM.

Even so, its always classy... and that theater room is just awesome :rock

Awesome... I don't think anyone's collection is more changing and fluid than yours. Be it all 1/4 scale, to 1:1, now to the CM.

Even so, its always classy... and that theater room is just awesome :rock

LOL...started with 1/6 back in the day. I then went to 1/4 and some 1/3 CMs. However, I found out that CM would not be getting the Star Wars license so then decided to go 1:1. That took up way too much room and was getting out of control. Kind of weird too having a bunch of 1:1 heads all over the room...

Now back to only CMs for the movie room. They work the best for the room and since Vader will hopefully be coming that will be a great addition.

I will add Superman as well and that will be it.

Simply Speechless

It's always cool to see someone, regardless if they're wealthy or middle class, dedicating themselves towards creating something spectacular out of whatever it is that they love!

Your collection and presentation is indeed spectacular.

Besides that, yeah...I'm speechless.

LOL...started with 1/6 back in the day. I then went to 1/4 and some 1/3 CMs. However, I found out that CM would not be getting the Star Wars license so then decided to go 1:1. That took up way too much room and was getting out of control. Kind of weird too having a bunch of 1:1 heads all over the room...

Now back to only CMs for the movie room. They work the best for the room and since Vader will hopefully be coming that will be a great addition.

I will add Superman as well and that will be it.

Ah the 1:1 experiment. I never said anything but I never liked that collection.

I like the direction you are going in now. Simple and SWEET!

Back