Gruson Updated Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL...started with 1/6 back in the day. I then went to 1/4 and some 1/3 CMs. However, I found out that CM would not be getting the Star Wars license so then decided to go 1:1. That took up way too much room and was getting out of control. Kind of weird too having a bunch of 1:1 heads all over the room...

Now back to only CMs for the movie room. They work the best for the room and since Vader will hopefully be coming that will be a great addition.

I will add Superman as well and that will be it.

Gruson, outstanding collection, and just as important, outstanding method of displaying them. You put the two concepts together well.

May I ask some advice? I am slimming down my collection too.

How did you decide what you were going to keep and what you were going to sell? Did you decide on the space first then fill in the collection, or did you decide the collection first then fill in the space? Combination of both?

I look at you movie room, and I like the idea of the CMs, I was thinking of mixing my CMs with 1:1 busts and SS 1/4 scale, but I am rethinking this seeing your set-up.

Thanks!

It makes me cry when I see Pumpkinhead. Why haven't I gotten one yet? Great collection you've got there.

gruson,

great stuff.....i mean a real top notch set up you got going on there.....from the pedestals to the framed posters, man, really, really nice! i always envied your 1:1 collection....i was only collecting 1:1 busts originally and have recently added premium formats after i discovered(as did you)how well they display and the fact that you can display alot more because of the "room" factor. keep the pics coming....always inspiring! :google

I like this collection the best... I like the room and I think the theme of a cinema with high-end statues along the wall works the best, like a tribute to some of the more iconic characters of the silver screen! Love it!

Nice collection where did you get the t-rex bust? And what size is it?

T-Rex was a custom piece from Howard S. I am not sure if he still sells them.

Thanks for the comments, will try and take some updated pics soon.

A couple of new pics of the CM Trio:

trio2.jpg

trio1.jpg

CM Arnold has been added to the collection.

This one is amazing:

arn3-1.jpg

arn2-1.jpg

arn5-1.jpg

Dude, your Arnold looks great. I have seen some shots that make it look less than desireable...yours on the other hand...:clap

Thanks man!

I saw a good one for sale on Ebay and had to go for it. :)

There are a lot of others that are not nearly as nice. The piece varies a lot...I have had 4 at one time or another. Lots of variations.

Here is my custom "pristine" version of the CM endo. It's the way it should have been made IMO.

I just LOVE it. Big thanks to Raf for helping me out with it!

Pics:

endos3-1.jpg

endos4-1.jpg

endos-1.jpg

endos2-1.jpg

Hi Rein,

I did not do it. A forum friend, Raf, did it for me. I will ask him how he did it. I know the chrome is there but under a lot of other layers of other stuff CM added.

Here is another pic:
T800_gruson_modA.jpg

Back