Gruson Updated Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it was crazy. LOL

The guys did not feel bad either...he was one of those people who are "not all there" and was really annoying.

I really didn't think Doug was going to sign anything for him. I wouldn't have.

I really dislike guys like that... Only out for themselves or just too single-minded to be aware of anyone else...:mad:

Great story though!!:joy

nice, very nice, I really like your set up...like a museum, tho those 1:1 head busts are kinda freaky...

I really dislike guys like that... Only out for themselves or just too single-minded to be aware of anyone else...:mad:

Great story though!!:joy

Agreed.... those people should be kicked out. They ruin the experience for the rest of us. Something like that happened last year at Star Wars weekends with Ray Park. I didn't hear what was said, but someone way in front did/said something that kind of ticked him off for a bit. Luckily some girls were before us and hugged and kissed him. I guess that warmed him up because he seemed a lot cooler after that.

Hey Gruson or to anybody that has bought from the site, do u know if Casesforcollectibles.com dimentions goes by W x L x H. I am looking to order some arclyic boxs form there but a little confused. Also how many extra inchs do u give on each side. I am thinking 1 inch bigger on all sides would that be good? If u could help i apperciate that. Also i loved how u had your collection displayed it looked amazing. I hope one day i can get mine to look close to that. Really awesome. Thanks

Hey Gruson or to anybody that has bought from the site, do u know if Casesforcollectibles.com dimentions goes by W x L x H. I am looking to order some arclyic boxs form there but a little confused. Also how many extra inchs do u give on each side. I am thinking 1 inch bigger on all sides would that be good? If u could help i apperciate that. Also i loved how u had your collection displayed it looked amazing. I hope one day i can get mine to look close to that. Really awesome. Thanks

hey man i don't want to answer for Gruson, but there is a thread that lists the dimensions already. and most of them were ordered from Casesforcollectibles.

I know I've said this before, but your collection is amazing brother. AMAZING! I LOVE IT!

Can I please come over and hang out? Ill bring the popcorn and candy! My wife can cook awesome snacks!!!???

I would love to make an offer on the Freddy bust, but my wife would kill me. I was extremely excited to show her Myers, and her reply was simply "that's scary"...in a very serious way. She made me promise not to buy any more pieces that were so realistic and scary. Ultimately, that's a compliment on the bust!

Ok, some more pics, just in case you missed my other threads.

The lifesize endo arrived and it is just amazing.

Last edited:
My Hellraiser 1:1 bust was also recently finished.

It is my favorite bust for sure, even better than Freddy (which also rocked).

What an incredible and perfect paint job.

This thing is perfection, even signed by Doug himself!!!

Pictures for you:

hell2bz1.jpg

hell3au8.jpg

hell1re1.jpg

hell4go9.jpg

holy mother of poo!!!

you have one nice collection man

but i guess you dont need me to tell you that lol

The Endo looks perfect, my man... Things aren't looking good for my waitlist to convert. I'm assuming that I would have heard something by now.
I'll give it another month or so,,, if I don't hear anything, I'll have to settle for the battle damaged version.

Back