Grphyx1's Get-up - 01.25.19 updates on page 35

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Grphyx1's Get-up

Thanks NickNack. I actually added a few more things at the top of page two. I finally put together the Iron Man Shelf. And I am done with the Hot Toys till they release Alice from RE4. thanks for checking out.

Just ripped open some of my Generator Rex figures. I just love this stupid cartoon. Figures are the best but hey we take what we can get sometimes...
001-3.jpg

002-2.jpg

The Providence Soldier turned out to be one of my favs
007-1.jpg

008-2.jpg

009-3.jpg

Fun with Toad
011-1.jpg

013-3.jpg

012-2.jpg

Awesome! i'm loving those pictures and nothing wrong with those figs, it's not like SSC or HT have anything from this show is it? congrats bud. :)

I'm loving the Tron stuff and nicely displayed! :rock

I'm loving the Tron stuff and nicely displayed! :rock

Thanks Jay. I only got the larger Tron pieces, and I still haven't figuresd out how to display the 3 man light jet that's still in the box. And setting up those damn shelves almost cost me my sanity, end result was nice though.

:lol yeah well worth the effort! That door doesn't open enough to hit the shelves does it? :horror

:lol yeah well worth the effort! That door doesn't open enough to hit the shelves does it? :horror

Door stopper at the top:wink1:

Next weekend it's shelving on the other side of the entertainment unit, hopefully put up some clone war figs and possible some of those damn titanium ships:gah:

Door stopper at the top:wink1:

Next weekend it's shelving on the other side of the entertainment unit, hopefully put up some clone war figs and possible some of those damn titanium ships:gah:

I should have known you'd have a door stop. :wink1:

So next weekend you'll be causing yourself more stress eh? well it'll all be worth it when you kick back and enjoy how it all looks and be sure to post pics.

:hi5:

unboxed one of the Tonner Harley Quinns (pretty but not my favourite) and the DC Harley Quinn (great love it)
018-4.jpg

017-4.jpg

019-6.jpg

025-3.jpg

007-3.jpg

008-3.jpg

006-3.jpg

009-5.jpg

024-8.jpg

Back