Grphyx1's Get-up - 01.25.19 updates on page 35

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Grphyx1's Get-up

Very impressive and diverse collection. Congrats on the house. I bet your stuff has been dying to have that much space to spread out in.

Very nice setup indeed!! I was never a huge fan of those mini star wars ships, but they look awesome the way you have them displayed.

I actually wasn't either until I started getting enough to put up on a few shelves. Thanks Reinhardt.

Very impressive and diverse collection. Congrats on the house. I bet your stuff has been dying to have that much space to spread out in.

absolutely! Still kinda ongoing, with trying to decide on where to put shelving for maximum use, but I think it's best to do these things when it feels right. Thanks Devil

Awesome collection and nice setup, Grphyx1! :clap :rock Welcome and glad to see you got your collection posted. :hi5:
Good to see Deunan and the gang.

Really like your Star Wars, The Dark Crystal and Cover Girls of the DC Universe pieces. Thought about the picking up the Cover Girls.

Thanks VoidDweller. Briareos was my first HT figure. The cover girls statues where a surprise to me, since I am a big Marvel fan, but the complicated costume of Marvel sometimes don't translate so well to statues for me. I really wanted to shoot some of the Tonner DC pieces, but will get to that soon, cause those i don't care how you rationalize, are Dollys:)

I love this shot!

DAH001.jpg

WOw D ! ! !! The place looks great ! I love the set up ! Cannot wait to come over and check it out !

I love the shelves you used for your Titaniums. Are those Ikea ? I think I need to get me some for sure as I have a ton of this as well just like you.

Love the Hughes girls, love the prints, love love love it all !!!!!

Jimmy, totally looking forward to hanging witcha mah man. the shelves are actually from West Elm, but I am pretty certain ikea has similar. thanks man for the positive vybe

Great collection!

I liked how you organised your Star Wars busts according to movie.

I dig the Clash of the Titans stuff and all your Star Wars ships look great. Nice collection!

That is a really great collection! looks like it has been alot of fun to collect with so much diversity ;) buy what ya like!! and have fun collecting

Back